Blackpool v Arsenal FA Cup

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
Bobbage;n3419226 said:
There's now a story going round that there was supposed to be a drone disrupting the match, but the Muckers/TKs flying it were too pissed and crashed it against the outside of the East stand!!!
Hahaha, please let that be true

fucking hell

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
Bobbage;n3419226 said:
There's now a story going round that there was supposed to be a drone disrupting the match, but the Muckers/TKs flying it were too pissed and crashed it against the outside of the East stand!!!
O god, I hope they got a Receipt, Not for the refund, but to prove where the money came from and when.

Bobbage

First Team
Well, well, well! Turns out this was true! Sounds like the Tangerine Knights have now broken/lost 3 drones... Great to see all the fans' donations has been money well spent!!!

https://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=3174912

Bedfordseasider Posted on 06/01/2019 10:58
Edited On: 06/01/2019 11:00
What was the story about the drone?

The person(numpty) with it Couldn't fly it & it crashed apparently [8)]

We should've crowd funded & Hired Gatwick Gordon to do the job as Drones & the TKs/Muckers don't seem to go together too well
poultonbus Posted on 06/01/2019 11:24
Edited On: 06/01/2019 11:37

The TKs/Muckers and many more really are a “rum-bunch”
If what I’ve heard is true it crashed trying to fly over the lowest stand in the ground!!!!!!........#92
#GodLovesThoseThatTry
TwelveAngryMen Posted on 06/01/2019 11:37

Heard they had two but managed to get one confiscated and crashed the other

Perhaps they drafted in Smithy to teach them how to lose a drone [cr]

Really needed someone who knew what they were doing though an experienced flyer likely wouldn’t have wanted to risk prosecution
TangerineKnights Posted on 06/01/2019 11:44

A few plans failed during the day for a variety of reasons but we are all trying and certainly won't be giving up. Extremely proud of the fans who stood together to raise awareness of our fight.

Ando60

First Team
Nobber;n3419288 said:
Do these people realise how much entertainment they give us Preston supporters. If it was scripted it would be worth a bloody fortune :):):)
It could be called The Seasiders ( Instead of Eastenders )

I will get my coat........... There must be some better names out there !

pnematic

First Team
Jack Daniels;n3419673 said:
I hope Netflix do a "Blackpoo Til I die" Series soon.
I give you - Blackpool The Musical - a comedy / tragedy set in the North of England.

Guest appearances by Geoffrey Boycott and The Chuckle Brother.

Featured tracks include Heaven Knows I m Miserable Now, Down DownDeepdale and Down,Money Money Money,Don’t Look Back In Anger and the footstomping classic My Ground Is Empty Without You.