PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Blood Donation Sessions

Allegedly, Ridsdale has been in there turning the thermostats off, flicking light switches off constantly, nicking the post blood donation biscuits for the PNE Board meetings and all whilst boring the blood donation staff with his justification that ''this is why we can ensure the tax bill is paid''.

Just been being a nuisance by all accounts.

Pssst... And he's on commission for the savings too šŸ˜‰

I'm in The Great Room at Deepdale and guess what, there was no bloody heating on šŸ„¶

Does blood expand when warm and shrink when cold like other fluids? Maybe they were trying to maximise how much they got from everyone

Does blood expand when warm and shrink when cold like other fluids? Maybe they were trying to maximise how much they got from everyone
I'm not sure but the NHS staff were complaining that blood doesn't flow well below a certain temp as it starts to protect the organs in the body, I had to agree with them.