PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bolton Tickets - Sold Out!

Come on sell out tonight please!!! I can’t stand any more of these updates every time we have sold five more. We get it we have sold a lot of fucking tickets. Embarrassing!

Embarrassing?

Or useful information?

Some would say your username was embarrassing....

Anyway just for you... only one left online ?

If this has been discussed elsewhere. We happen to be in Bolton this weekend for a family do. Happy coincidence, feet let’s get to tickets sorted. £32 quid THIRTY TWO QUID. No just fucking No, that is a stupid amount of money for one game of football.

I hope Sky and BT ditch football they are everything that’s wrong with the game. £20 tops any more is an utter rip off.
If you think anything over £20.00 is a rip off, I presume you don't attend any games, home or away. Not having a go by the way it's just that seems to be the deal if you want to watch a game in this division

If this has been discussed elsewhere. We happen to be in Bolton this weekend for a family do. Happy coincidence, feet let’s get to tickets sorted. £32 quid THIRTY TWO QUID. No just fucking No, that is a stupid amount of money for one game of football.

I hope Sky and BT ditch football they are everything that’s wrong with the game. £20 tops any more is an utter rip off.

Can you explain how Sky and BT ditching football would reduce ticket prices? Thanks.

Can you explain how Sky and BT ditching football would reduce ticket prices? Thanks.
The rewards for reaching tier 1, financially, are increasingly obscene. This has been driven by TV money. In the lower leagues the rewards from TV are much much less so the only cash cow that most clubs have is their fanbases. Increasing charges for the people coming to see live football is seen by many clubs as the only way to eventually reap the rewards offered by TV companies.

I actually know some Wanderers fans who have a lot of respect for PNE and the way we do things. What’s happened to their club is bordering on the Oystongate levels of shithouse owners! Criminal, not fit to own a club EFL

I don't give 2 shinies about Blackpool and I'm inclined not to about Bolton as well to be honest with you.

Lauded it up over us for god knows how long, yet now want everyone to feel sympathy for em.

Struggling to find a reason why I should.

Its mearly updating folk so they don’t miss out on tickets. There are folk who use the site that are not on social media.

Not sure why you are offended about this, if it’s irritating to you don’t read the thread.

Folk complain when the club don’t give updates yet you are complaining when they do.

Keep doing what you are doing please..... I'm certain that it's appreciated by the vast majority.