PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bolton Tickets - Sold Out!

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
£28 this year so dropped slightly.

Will probably mean we sell out I would think.

https://t.co/N19ghusGdW?amp=1

Preston North End's first away derby of the season will take place on Saturday 9th February as the Lilywhites visit Bolton Wanderers for a 3pm kick-off.

Tickets for the clash at the University of Bolton Stadium go on sale on Monday 21st January at 9am.

The club have been given an initial allocation of 2,300 standard tickets in the lower tier of the South Stand, which is behind the goal.

Prices are as follows: Adults £28, seniors (aged 65 and over) and U23s (aged 18 to 22) £22, U18s (aged 12 to 17) £12 and U12s (up to 11) £10.
All supporters who purchase a concession priced ticket must produce identification at the turnstiles to gain access to the stadium. Anyone who does not provide ID will be asked to upgrade their tickets.​
Wheelchair supporter and ambulant supporter tickets have an allocation of ten pairs of tickets for those supporters unable to transfer to a stand seat.

Ambulant tickets are taken from the standard allocation. Prices for ambulant and wheelchair tickets are as above with the carer ticket free of charge.

Coaches will depart both Deepdale and Leyland at 1pm, with tickets priced at £10 each.

Tickets and travel will be on sale from 9am, online at MyPNE.Com, in person at the Sir Tom Finney Stand ticket office and over the phone on 0344 856 1966.

Clearly they've either seen the error of their ways or they're desperate for as many fans as possible given the financial shit they're in. Not a 'decent' price by any stretch of the imagination but far better than last year's attempted £35 top tier first debacle.

Unfortunately as prev mentioned, the RMT will spoil the day out aspect of this fixture once again unless people fancy a few hours on the 125 bus.

Swerving the game probably. Didn't go last year out of principle and this year, if there are no trains, it doesn't really appeal to me.

Need to speak to my mates about it, see if we can come up with a plan of some sort.

Jack Daniels;n3425032 said:
Swerving the game probably. Didn't go last year out of principle and this year, if there are no trains, it doesn't really appeal to me.

Need to speak to my mates about it, see if we can come up with a plan of some sort.

Last time , I had a few pints in the Bay Horse at Euxton before getting a taxi to the Macron ( £20 )

Drink in Chorley, minibus/taxi to the game. Easy.

My issue is I need to be in Manchester after the game for a meal booked at 7pm!

AndySaville;n3425015 said:
Clearly they've either seen the error of their ways or they're desperate for as many fans as possible given the financial shit they're in. Not a 'decent' price by any stretch of the imagination but far better than last year's attempted £35 top tier first debacle.

Unfortunately as prev mentioned, the RMT will spoil the day out aspect of this fixture once again unless people fancy a few hours on the 125 bus.
Privatisation failure.

Jack Daniels;n3425032 said:

What principle?

price?

Nobber;n3425186 said:
What principle?

price?

Correct answer.

Last year, £25 became £30 (20% increase) and £28 became £35 (25% increase). I am not being diddled cha.

Jack Daniels;n3425187 said:
Correct answer.

Last year, £25 became £30 (20% increase) and £28 became £35 (25% increase). I am not being diddled cha.

I agree

only lower tier available at the moment?

better for the little ones to be higher up

noone answering at the ticket office

Last edited:
bobbydavro;n3425212 said:
only lower tier available at the moment?

better for the little ones to be higher up

noone answering at the ticket office

Yes. They won't sell the upper tier until we've sold the bottom out.

AndySaville;n3425294 said:
Yes. They won't sell the upper tier until we've sold the bottom out.

500 Sold already today, going off previous years that indicates the to tier will be open sooner rather than later.

1000 out of an inital 1,900 already gone for Stoke.

1,700 sold with 12 days to go.

Only 400 left in the bottom tier, upper tier will be £32.