PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

boltons1

RIP fella.

I didn’t know him personally but the story is tragic and very upsetting, and the part about him wearing his PNE top broke me up completely and had me in floods of tears and a massive lump I’m throat. Wow, feeling so emotional......😢

Stu was my nephew and I’m sharing all the messages with the family. Can’t read them without crying but it’s a great support to us all to know he was so well loved and respected. He was North End through and through. We’ve lost one of the best. xx
My deepest sympathies to you and all of the family at this difficult time
All I can offer from my family are our thoughts and prayers
God bless you all

When this forum was much smaller, maybe some 15 years ago, about 8 of us forum members, largely unknown to each other, went up together for a weekend's camping in Grizedale to get to know what kind of fellow fans we all are when not hiding behind a keyboard. At the time, Yoga was driving us all nuts and we tried to meet up with Shaky in Ulverston on the Sunday, but Shaky was probably out on a dog trail.
I cannot claim to knowing Stu at all; in fact, I doubt I met him again after that camping trip, but you do get a sense of a person sitting around a campfire in the woods with others, under the stars, sharing a bbq. I thought of him as handsome, funny, sincere and inclusive.
Not only a massive loss to all his loved ones, but all the wider PNE family.

Warmest wishes to all his family in these very difficult times.

It was an honour being in Stu's company, mainly for me on the football field.

He was a top lad and had a good eye for goal. He always had a smile on his face and had time for everyone.

I had the pleasure of being at his wedding and a few years later helping him find his lost wedding ring.

A true gentleman, you'll never be forgotten Stu. My thoughts are with his wife and daughter along with his family and friends.

Rest in peace x

When this forum was much smaller, maybe some 15 years ago, about 8 of us forum members, largely unknown to each other, went up together for a weekend's camping in Grizedale to get to know what kind of fellow fans we all are when not hiding behind a keyboard. At the time, Yoga was driving us all nuts and we tried to meet up with Shaky in Ulverston on the Sunday, but Shaky was probably out on a dog trail.
I cannot claim to knowing Stu at all; in fact, I doubt I met him again after that camping trip, but you do get a sense of a person sitting around a campfire in the woods with others, under the stars, sharing a bbq. I thought of him as handsome, funny, sincere and inclusive.
Not only a massive loss to all his loved ones, but all the wider PNE family.

Warmest wishes to all his family in these very difficult times.
He was all of those things and much more besides. Your kindness means so much xx

Sorry, just seen this. Terribly sad news. Stu was always a very decent poster and I'd seen pictures of the games he played in.

Sincere condolences to all the family.

RIP boltons1. I didn't know him away from here but he was a frequent poster in N&C section. Sincere condolences to his family.

Again, don't think l knew him or ever met him.
Doesn't matter - he was one of us and we all share the same loss, some more deeply than others.
Condolences to his family and friends.
RlP Stuart - North Ender to the end.

This is terrible news. Like Randall I too knew Stuart well having gone to school with him - and spent a large part of my youth playing football with and against him. He was always a great competitor and whilst I did not keep up with him since leaving the UK we did message occasionally. My thoughts are with his family, I cannot imagine how they are feeling. RIP mate.