PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Boris Backs Bully Patel

A couple of years back, I thought of creating a simple blog / website just to list all the outrageous acts of Johnson and his cronies- to act as a reference. Because they come so thick and fast, bad behaviour is now normalised and they just merge into one.

Of course, I never got my lazy arse into gear. Surely someone somewhere has done something like that?
Of the top of my head ...
Failing Grayling
Robert Jenrick
Priti Patel
Cummings
Track and trace
PPE
School dinners

oh and I found this ...

And The Good Law project have a number of legal challenges in the courts at the moment.

And that attitude is exactly why Covid won’t go away in a hurry......

Its merely an observation of human behaviour when being instructed by an untrustworthy authority. We will decide for ourselves. That decision may be to eat on our own, to eat with elderly parents with caution or to party like we are at Chequers.

Its the fault of less than approx 20% of the population that we are governed and ruled by people who have no moral authority because of their own actions.

Last edited:
A couple of years back, I thought of creating a simple blog / website just to list all the outrageous acts of Johnson and his cronies- to act as a reference. Because they come so thick and fast, bad behaviour is now normalised and they just merge into one.

Of course, I never got my lazy arse into gear. Surely someone somewhere has done something like that?

Looks like they had to give up when it became a full time role

There's been a cultural problem with bullying in Westminster for a long time, where it's viewed as acceptable so long as the person in question is on their side or aligns with their political views. A lot of remainers in parliament were silent on John Bercow. Today with Johnson and Patel is another example.

Yeah she is. The ministerial code advisor has quit because Boris has backed her
Its absolutely nuts.

Just read my notification again, totally read it wrong, not for one minute did I think that shed be taying so just read it that shed resigned.

Does anybody still actually support this shit shower? FFS what thehell are they going to pull come Dec 31st, the prospect is frightening.

There's been a cultural problem with bullying in Westminster for a long time, where it's viewed as acceptable so long as the person in question is on their side or aligns with their political views. A lot of remainers in parliament were silent on John Bercow. Today with Johnson and Patel is another example.
Darren Grimes brought up Bercow as well when he was going out to bat for Priti Patel 🙄

Darren Grimes brought up Bercow as well when he was going out to bat for Priti Patel 🙄
Yes people like him will hypocritically try to excuse Patel‘s actions, having criticised Bercow heavily in the past.

And then you‘ll also get people who didn‘t give a toss about Bercow‘s behaviour because he was tearing up convention and precedent to frustrate Brexit, who are now shouting the house down calling Patel a disgrace.

Bullying or intimidation in Westminster won‘t go away whilst the issue remains partisan/political.

At least it moves the conversation on from most of you backing the racist Corbyn and some who never bleated at all about Bercow.
“Just do your job"............ Aw, stop bullying me . Impossible to discipline civil servants and those working in public services no matter how shit they are at their job.
I would like to hear the full story about the supposed bullying by Patel and the reasons why she had to be blunt with certain “remainers” in the civil service. What are the facts please ?

He backed that fool Jenrick

I actually think JD was thinking of Johnson’s repeated backing of the Tory MP for Uxbridge. Misdemeanours like:
  • Him claiming he did not prorogue parliament to stop MPs scrutining his Brexit deal - and the Supreme Court finding otherwise.
  • “There will be no sort of border down the Irish Sea. GB&NI will come out of the EU whole and entire”. Both these demonstrably not true
  • “We’ll get Brexit done within 100 days and people will stop talking about it (actually, I blame the many idiots who believed this more than him saying it!)
  • 40 new hospitals, 50,000 new nurses, undo the Beeching cuts :rolleyes:
  • “£60m I saw was being spaffed up the wall on some investigation into historic child abuse”. He later even denied having said that - even though he had said it on the radio
  • Not declaring outside earnings to parliament
  • Comparing Muslim women to Letterboxes- and the picaniny / watermelon smile thing (spelling?)
  • Claiming that Sirte (Libya) would be a great luxury resort once investors had cleared the dead bodies away
  • Lying in the Telegraph about polling results related to the popularity of a no deal Brexit
  • After a reported major loud bust up with Carrie Fisher during his Tory leadership campaign (recorded from outside his flat), Johnson released a picture of the couple relaxing together- showing that there was no issue between them. He was unwilling to explain how that photo (purported to have just been taken) showed his hair to be longer than it had been the day before.
  • Long before he was leader, he lied to Michael Howard about newspaper reports of an affair. Was sacked when it was shown to be true. And he was fired for lying in newspaper articles - but I guess he wasn’t the one in control back then!
I could keep researching and writing al day!

I actually think JD was thinking of Johnson’s repeated backing of the Tory MP for Uxbridge. Misdemeanours like:
  • Him claiming he did not prorogue parliament to stop MPs scrutining his Brexit deal - and the Supreme Court finding otherwise.
  • “There will be no sort of border down the Irish Sea. GB&NI will come out of the EU whole and entire”. Both these demonstrably not true
  • “We’ll get Brexit done within 100 days and people will stop talking about it (actually, I blame the many idiots who believed this more than him saying it!)
  • 40 new hospitals, 50,000 new nurses, undo the Beeching cuts :rolleyes:
  • “£60m I saw was being spaffed up the wall on some investigation into historic child abuse”. He later even denied having said that - even though he had said it on the radio
  • Not declaring outside earnings to parliament
  • Comparing Muslim women to Letterboxes- and the picaniny / watermelon smile thing (spelling?)
  • Claiming that Sirte (Libya) would be a great luxury resort once investors had cleared the dead bodies away
  • Lying in the Telegraph about polling results related to the popularity of a no deal Brexit
  • After a reported major loud bust up with Carrie Fisher during his Tory leadership campaign (recorded from outside his flat), Johnson released a picture of the couple relaxing together- showing that there was no issue between them. He was unwilling to explain how that photo (purported to have just been taken) showed his hair to be longer than it had been the day before.
  • Long before he was leader, he lied to Michael Howard about newspaper reports of an affair. Was sacked when it was shown to be true. And he was fired for lying in newspaper articles - but I guess he wasn’t the one in control back then!
I could keep researching and writing al day!
However:

The great British English working class!

EnRXH07XYAEekR_

@flippinheck and his mates.