PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Boris !!!!!!

europne

Patron
If Boris is handling the Brexit negotiations like he’s handled this Covid thing, especially this Christmas fiasco, where he promised something that most of us realised from the off was ridiculous and would have caused major problems in January.

You are messing up time after time and I’m now fully of the opinion that your time is now up.

Time to go, time to go.......

They have lost control, the announcement yesterday and scenes at London train stations yesterday was scary, that variation has now been spread all over the country.

He's been out of his depth since day one. Hasn't got the brains to be Prime Minister. Worst Prime Minister we will ever see. He's like King Midas in reverse - everything he touches turns to shit. The appointment of people to important positions and the business contracts he has dished out to cronies has been scandalous.

He's been out of his depth since day one. Hasn't got the brains to be Prime Minister. Worst Prime Minister we will ever see. He's like King Midas in reverse - everything he touches turns to shit. The appointment of people to important positions and the business contracts he has dished out to cronies has been scandalous.
He is the triumph of campaigning style over leadership substance. He manages to prove constantly that there is considerably less to him than meets the eye and is most certainly not the leader we need in the times of crisis. For a man with a classical education, it strikes me that it's somewhat ironic that he appears not to understand what gravitas means.

(Short version: morally bankrupt shyster and fuckwit)

Of course he's a fake and gets by with telling you what you want to hear.Seeing through it is extremely easy but offering an alternative? Anyone care to offer up a list of candidates?

Of course he's a fake and gets by with telling you what you want to hear.Seeing through it is extremely easy but offering an alternative? Anyone care to offer up a list of candidates?

Any of the other leaders of the parties contesting the last election and the future one. He’s proved he cant lead or pursue policies in the national interest. Hes bankrupted us and is responsible for our COVID death count being so high. He’s a total embarrassment as a leader of our country and reversing us into the last but one century on the basis of some dream that we can relive past colonial glories. None of the other leaders could conceivably have done a worse job in leadership performance or economically. To suggest otherwise is deflection or just a reflection of your deep cynicism and hopelesseness. Its all the Tories have - we might be shit but the rest are worse. Nicola, Arlene and Mark have far more leadership competence and integrity. Would do England a favour to be led by one of the other nations.

Last edited:
Putting myself in raefel's shoes

It would probably be
Corbyn
Enough said Rob
Ha ha ha
Lets just say if corbyn was making the decisions this lying git has there would have been a military coup ages ago.

As for who could do a better job?

shes not always made the right decisions but Nicola Sturgeon has shown proper leadership right through this pandemic. Whatever she comes up with we eventually follow, the latest being tier 4.

David Cameron, if were looking at tories, would have looked statesman like compared to this buffoon.

Any of the other leaders of the parties contesting the last election and the future one. He’s proved he cant lead or pursue policies in the national interest. H integrity.

As an addendum, he disappears on holiday or hiding when the country is in crisis to desperately preserve his 'popularity'. Takes the piss at the peoples expense in terms of irresponsibility. If he was an employee he'd be sacked. And we hear, well who else is there? Pathetic.

Andrew Marr would do a better job, politics is devoid of leaders.......

It’s a worry.

But Boris looks like a buffoon as well as acting like one, I find him an embarrassment of a leader for this country, it’s about time everyone started calling for him to resign.....

I understand for any leader the Covid situation is a no win thing, but he’s done too much wrong, seriously not good enough.

Well it looks like the shit is really going to hit the fan in the next week. I wonder if Saudi Arabia will agree to offer Johnson asylum as they did that other nutter Idi Amin?

Well it looks like the shit is really going to hit the fan in the next week. I wonder if Saudi Arabia will agree to offer Johnson asylum as they did that other nutter Idi Amin?

Its already hit the fan when Hancock ridiculously and wrecklessly stated that the virus was 'out of control'. Hes being quoted on the front page of European newspapers. Nice one.