Bottom 6 at best.

Mickypne

Advisor to the Owner
Just watching chorley and the difference between a team behind their manager and one who doesn't care. This chorley team are putting everything into this. They've also got a decent looking player up top called card well.

SoccerHQ

Manager
We could quite easily get no points from this. Almost definitely won’t against boro or bristol

I suspect it will be draws and the odd win. Still Bristol's bogey team. Boro doing much better this season but lost to Huddersfield today.

With the mysterious way football works watch the team become unbeatable for next 10 games at Deepdale......while losing every away game until the start of April.

SoccerHQ

Manager
Can still get 20/1 on us to be relegated.

Looks a tempting price but then you see Derby well adrift. If Forest win they will be 6 points off 21st so they need to make the sort of managerial appointment like Stoke did with O'Neill this time last year rather than messing around with Rooney full time.

Wycombe have picked up really well recently but I still struggle to see them winning enough games to survive, their points average is still below 40 points.

Think two places are done but 22nd is harder to call especially BCD which will remain case for majority of teams for next few months.

Of course if AN is going to spend the next few weeks messing around losing to likes of Wycombe and Derby then the gap will be cut and AN's position will become pretty much untenable. I suspect things will pick up and team will be on around 25 points going into the new year.

Henry Weston

Forum Patron
Patron
Looks a tempting price but then you see Derby well adrift. If Forest win they will be 6 points off 21st so they need to make the sort of managerial appointment like Stoke did with O'Neill this time last year rather than messing around with Rooney full time.

Wycombe have picked up really well recently but I still struggle to see them winning enough games to survive, their points average is still below 40 points.

Think two places are done but 22nd is harder to call especially BCD which will remain case for majority of teams for next few months.

Of course if AN is going to spend the next few weeks messing around losing to likes of Wycombe and Derby then the gap will be cut and AN's position will become pretty much untenable. I suspect things will pick up and team will be on around 25 points going into the new year.
Personally don’t think we’ll go down but 20/1 is a bit tempting!

SoccerHQ

Manager
Didn't know we are 20/1.

I wouldn't make the bet even if we were 200/1.

IMHO, The writing is on the wall for a lengthy relegation battle regardless of who is at the helm.

The lack of desire, passion, skill and pace at the back is worrying.

The team did beat a bottom 3 team just 7 days ago though. Do that over next few weeks v Derby, Wycombe and Coventry and gap to bottom 3 will remain comfortable regardless of results in other games.

AN will know he'll be under big pressure if he dosen't get good results in those three so I expect good performances in those games.

york white

Forum Patron
Patron
Almost inevitable we lose at Bournemouth, difficult to see any other outcome and we just have to accept it given the spend in their squad. A poor performance in the Wycombe game and goodness knows what happens, the stand off would surely have to come to a head.

The team did beat a bottom 3 team just 7 days ago though. Do that over next few weeks v Derby, Wycombe and Coventry and gap to bottom 3 will remain comfortable regardless of results in other games.

AN will know he'll be under big pressure if he dosen't get good results in those three so I expect good performances in those games.
I know we're up shit creek without a paddle when I knew we wouldn't get a result at Rotherham.

Enough said !

SoccerHQ

Manager
I know we're up shit creek without a paddle when I knew we wouldn't get a result at Rotherham.

Enough said !

Well that was 3 days after beating top of table Reading pretty comfortably!

It's a mid table team. Of course mid table could be from anything low as 16,17th up to 9th or 10th. Means you win a couple and just when you think you're onto something you then lose a couple and everything goes toxic before winning a six pointer.

Basically how the season has gone so far, indeed probably the last 12 months. I was more worried at start of season tbh when there was hardly any goals being scored.

This is what you get though when basically half the first 11 have six months left on their deal so are effectively playing on notice and you can probably add the manager in that respect. You do the bare minimum but no desire to do more than that.