PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bottom 6 at best.

Cant see Alex Neil being sacked...more likely to leave for another club. Sacking season starts soon and Xmas is coming up but plenty of time left. Some of the players are playing below par. Scott Sinclair had a blinding 2nd half via Brentford today he was hardly in the game . Same with Pearo

Realistically, Paul Cook, Danny Cowley. Graham Alexander, although he wouldn't be my choice.

Paul Cook would be excellent pick up but feels like he'll wait for a club with decent budget to come in. He spent a decent amount at Wigan after all before it all went tits up for them.

If Plastics sacked Mowbray he'll probably fancy that job over this one.

Paul Cook would be excellent pick up but feels like he'll wait for a club with decent budget to come in. He spent a decent amount at Wigan after all before it all went tits up for them.

If Plastics sacked Mowbray he'll probably fancy that job over this one.
Interesting. He’s never finished as high as Neil has in the Championship but has spent more money.

Just to go a bit further than this, since we went top at Charlton, we have 39 points in 36 games. 5 clean sheets in that period, failed to score in 15 of those games. It's relegation form.

We've a lot of experienced players now in this league, the manager isn't getting anywhere near the best out of them.

That's pretty appalling. How on earth were we so close to the play offs last season with only a few games to play?

Cant see Alex Neil being sacked...more likely to leave for another club. Sacking season starts soon and Xmas is coming up but plenty of time left. Some of the players are playing below par. Scott Sinclair had a blinding 2nd half via Brentford today he was hardly in the game . Same with Pearo.
By all accounts, that's Hemmings' dream scenario, but there's a real danger that Neil's stock will fall if results don't pick up.

Nobodys going to be chasing Neil when you consider how many games are available to see on tv and the consistent TRIPE we have been producing !!

Nobodys going to be chasing Neil when you consider how many games are available to see on tv and the consistent TRIPE we have been producing !!
I doubt AN's stock will suffer too much. His suitors will know he's been working miracles on a shoestring budget, and he's managed in the PL. And he's only 39. Still a young manager on the up in broader terms.

I really hope you prove me wrong Mr BoomBoom but it has to be said that your second half against Brentford seems to be the real ‘snapshot’ amongst a lot of shit. Without Sheff Wed points deduction we’d be in the bottom 6 so at least I’m not right eh?
You ok hun?

Seen as we’re talking ‘snapshots’, that’s 6 points from a possible 9 now.

Should be enough to calm you & your fellow bed wetters (until the next defeat) 🙄.

It's not difficult.
We're shit at home and good away.😁
But I cannot weigh up why ☺️ If Neil and the team can suss out a way of stopping us being shit at home we could have a good season instead of being on our rollercoaster of up one week and down the next🤔
Edit - I did set myself up for your response :LOL:

Simple
get the lads on a coach with tinted windows. Drive them round a bit in circles
in the meantime the ground staff can disguise our stadium with decorating sheets painted with whomever we are playing in three stands and a little pne banner on a pillow case in one corner
We should get Derren Brown on the payroll.