PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Boxing Thread

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
C5 tomorrow night at 154.

Josh "PBK" Kelly v Troy Williamson.

Boxer v Puncher.

I'm edging slightly towards Troy here. If it goes to Points, then I'm edging towards Kelly. However, I sense a late stoppage for Troy.

Troy's British Title at stake.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
C5 tomorrow night at 154.

Josh "PBK" Kelly v Troy Williamson.

Boxer v Puncher.

I'm edging slightly towards Troy here. If it goes to Points, then I'm edging towards Kelly. However, I sense a late stoppage for Troy.

Troy's British Title at stake.
Kelly won on points 118-110, 119-109 and 119-111.

Whilst I was correct that Points would mean a Kelly victory, I am surprised - but equally pleased for Kelly - that there wasn't a late stoppage.

1st defeat of Troys career. Kelly looked a little flabby, in comparison, at the Weight In.

As for tonight, I have absolutely no interest in Fury v Chisora and going off the zero posts from others on here, I sense that they DGAF either.

Piss my sides though if Dereck produces an Hail Mary of a punch to recreate Tokyo 89.

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Patron
Kelly won on points 118-110, 119-109 and 119-111.

Whilst I was correct that Points would mean a Kelly victory, I am surprised - but equally pleased for Kelly - that there wasn't a late stoppage.

1st defeat of Troys career. Kelly looked a little flabby, in comparison, at the Weight In.

As for tonight, I have absolutely no interest in Fury v Chisora and going off the zero posts from others on here, I sense that they DGAF either.

Piss my sides though if Dereck produces an Hail Mary of a punch to recreate Tokyo 89.
I wasn't going PPV but one of my lads has nagged me something rotten so I'm parting with 瞿27.00 I wouldnt have done.
Tired of Fury's bullshit and Chisora is no more than a journeyman nowadays.