PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Boy killed by lightning strike in Blackpool

I was just reading the article on Lancs Live..... It turns out that he wasnt attending a formal training session , he was just there with some of his mates.

Not that it matters one jot, its still an absolute tragedy

I have just been reading one of the messages left on some flowers left at the scene and it reduced me to tears - very very sad.

I was just reading the article on Lancs Live..... It turns out that he wasnt attending a formal training session , he was just there with some of his mates.

Not that it matters one jot, its still an absolute tragedy

Well the small mercy is that this means that there isn’t a coach destroying him/herself with guilt, wondering if the session should have been going ahead.

One less life ruined. As you say, a very small mercy
I was just reading an article on facebook............

It turns out that the main training session had been cancelled due to the weather but the young lad ( Jordan Banks ) stayed behind to have a 1-2-1 coaching session ... His step dad was watching from the car park when the tragedy happened !!!!

How truly shocking........ I dont know how they will cope , i know that i wouldnt

I was just reading an article on facebook............

It turns out that the main training session had been cancelled due to the weather but the young lad ( Jordan Banks ) stayed behind to have a 1-2-1 coaching session ... His step dad was watching from the car park when the tragedy happened !!!!

How truly shocking........ I dont know how they will cope , i know that i wouldnt
That would finish me.

Desperately sad news that hasn’t been far from my mind all day. Condolences to his family and friends. Rest in peace little man ⚽️💙

Desperately sad news that hasn’t been far from my mind all day. Condolences to his family and friends. Rest in peace little man ⚽️💙
me too Cadley.... me and Mrs Ando went for a drive out to Southport tonight after work and i was thinking about it all the time ( Jordan was the same age as my Grandson )

me too Cadley.... me and Mrs Ando went for a drive out to Southport tonight after work and i was thinking about it all the time ( Jordan was the same age as my Grandson )

It’s just horrendous and sadly shows how fragile life is. I can’t imagine what his poor parents must be going through.

Me too, it's really resonated with me.

We've all played footy in the rain as kids, you'd never imagine such a tragedy could occur.

If it was my child or grandchild it would absolutely destroy me. My world would be over. God love him and god love his parents they will be going through hell.