Bradford v Coventry

Henrys Cat

Forum Patron
Patron
What a terrific game so far, 20 minutes in, Coventry 2-1 up. This could end up something like 4-4. A draw would be the best result from PNE's perspective. Fantastic end to end game though.

keithaw

Manager
It's a very good game indeed, Kevin Friend as a Ref is still making Rubbish decisions. It's now 2.2 after Coventry being 2nil up aswell..

Last edited:

surf

Youth Team
Class game Coventry philosophy on football is like a breath of fresh air. They just go for it no matter who their playing loving it.

Wisemen say

Forum Patron
Patron
I also see them as a major threat. I'm hoping Bradford can level this. Pace of the game has dropped off a bit but still end to end and there's another goal to come yet I'm sure

Would be good for us if Bradford equalise, a draw is a better result from our perspective

OP
Henrys Cat

Henrys Cat

Forum Patron
Patron
Looks like Coventry are going to take the points. Without their 10 point deduction, they'd be 3rd. Now just 3 points away from play off spot.

Hang on.....Penalty to Bradford

3-3 That'll do nicely. Please ignore first paragraph:)

sf

Advisor to the Owner
It's a good job both these teams are absolutely dog turd at the back.

I fancy both Callum Wilson and Nakhi Wells to be poached in January, great players.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
It's a good job both these teams are absolutely dog turd at the back.

I fancy both Callum Wilson and Nakhi Wells to be poached in January, great players.

Agree.

Both players are good enough for the championship ...

Pressley and Parkinson didn't see eye to eye at full time either !

york white

Forum Patron
Patron
Good result for us. But we will finish above both of these teams. Cov will have a bad spell and that gap will become even more insurmountable.

Wells impresses me though, when I've seen him in lower leagues he has done little. Got to say, he looks the business.