Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
Interesting that GBP as a currency has acted like an emerging market currency since the vote rather than an established economy currency. Might be the next bitcoin*, stock up on pounds whilst you can

*might not be either

LostinSpace

PNE Exile
Patron
Interesting that GBP as a currency has acted like an emerging market currency since the vote rather than an established economy currency. Might be the next bitcoin*, stock up on pounds whilst you can

*might not be either
Most of us have no choice in practice.

Do you have reserves of US$ and Euros to trade? 😂

From the way it looks to me, most traders are offloading UK£ as they have since the Brexit vote. Our economy is fucked!

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Most of us have no choice in practice.

Do you have reserves of US$ and Euros to trade? 😂

From the way it looks to me, most traders are offloading UK£ as they have since the Brexit vote. Our economy is fucked!

Hey you might have stumbled on the answer there.... Release Corvid on the world to cover up the Brexit debacle... :D

LostinSpace

PNE Exile
Patron
Hey you might have stumbled on the answer there.... Release Corvid on the world to cover up the Brexit debacle... :D
They don’t need to release Covid, it’s already lined up as the perfect excuse. It’s shit for most of us but it’ll work wonders for Johnson’s career. :sneaky:

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
They don’t need to release Covid, it’s already lined up as the perfect excuse. It’s shit for most of us but it’ll work wonders for Johnson’s career. :sneaky:
But he won’t have a career, none of us will as the pound will be worthless and the world will stop turning?

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Indeed it is going to be an excuse for an awful long time and I agree with you whole heartedly on that one... but I'm not too sure the tories will benefit long term... I'm also not sure that Boris will be able to bluster his way out of it either. All it will take is a strong opposition and they will be shredded but that's always been the major stumbling block...... Time will tell.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron

Haven’t read up on this, but saw Andrew Neil tweet it. Is this #despitebrexit ?
You’re going to be posting about the opening of crisp packets before long. No one ever said “no business will ever open in Britain post Brexit”. Though if you were that worried maybe it explains stuff

Haven’t we bought some satellites on the cheap today also, middle of Lidl GPS project as a backup now we’ve lost our normal backup system

Mer5eywhite

Forum Patron
Patron
You’re going to be posting about the opening of crisp packets before long. No one ever said “no business will ever open in Britain post Brexit”. Though if you were that worried maybe it explains stuff

Haven’t we bought some satellites on the cheap today also, middle of Lidl GPS project as a backup now we’ve lost our normal backup system
🤣

LostinSpace

PNE Exile
Patron