PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

It`s beginning to remind me of Iraq.

On the eve of war, under Blair, a majority of people in Britain supported regime change, on a wave of jingoism, wishful thinking, and propaganda.

Whereas Brexit was.....

......oh, feck it. You know where this is going. Remainers don`t need to be told and Brexiters don`t want to hear it.

Depressed and bored with the whole shitstorm. Just wish it was all done and sealed and we can see what we`re up against in our Brave New World.

It`s beginning to remind me of Iraq.

On the eve of war, under Blair, a majority of people in Britain supported regime change, on a wave of jingoism, wishful thinking, and propaganda.

Whereas Brexit was.....

......oh, feck it. You know where this is going. Remainers don`t need to be told and Brexiters don`t want to hear it.

Depressed and bored with the whole shitstorm. Just wish it was all done and sealed and we can see what we`re up against in our Brave New World.
This will be the brave new world where no country will want to sign a trade agreement with us will it? Why would they if we pass legislation that says we can unilaterally disregard any agreement we enter into.

FT reporting that the UK-Japan trade deal includes stricter state aid rules than those we want from the EU.....maybe Liz didnt notice in her halfwitted excitement

If this govt says something is white, I just assume its black. Its a deliberate policy to lie and to discredit the whole of the political system and just rely on fear, rigging and manipulation every 4 years. Treacherous criminals.

This will be the brave new world where no country will want to sign a trade agreement with us will it? Why would they if we pass legislation that says we can unilaterally disregard any agreement we enter into.

Alternatively they might not be too keen on dealing with a Country that wobbles every time it's threatened by the EU....

Has been for a while - was pretty fair minded during the Brexit debate, and also during the Greek crisis.

I noticed it a while back too...but found my ingrained prejudice was making it hard to accept!
Glad you two have picked up on it....feel a bit less like I`m going senile and turning into some kind of gammon, now. :)

I noticed it a while back too...but found my ingrained prejudice was making it hard to accept!
Glad you two have picked up on it....feel a bit less like I`m going senile and turning into some kind of gammon, now. :)
Won't be too long before you wear a golf jumper and bore everyone in your local pub by talking about house prices and the stock market :D

One of the many things it makes sense to leave as it is
Interesting, though, when we invested in Gallileo one of the things the UK insisted on was that no, "3rd," countries could have access to the system.