PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

As must ignorance!

As Essex so rightly says, the WTO rules pertaining to Most Favoured Nation state that countries must treat all other countries they trade with equitably. Meaning if there's no border controls between the UK (N. Ireland) and Ireland, then there can't be controls on the UK and other countries.

Here's the ruling:
Article I: General Most-Favoured-Nation Treatment
1. With respect to customs duties and charges of any kind imposed on or in connection with importation or exportation or imposed on the international transfer of payments for imports or exports, and with respect to the method of levying such duties and charges, and with respect to all rules and formalities in connection with importation and exportation, and with respect to all matters referred to in paragraphs 2 and 4 of Article III,* any advantage, favour, privilege or immunity granted by any contracting party to any product originating in or destined for any other country shall be accorded immediately and unconditionally to the like product originating in or destined for the territories of all other contracting parties.

WTOxit!!!

Preparing for a Hard Brexit, and the invasion from Ireland, at St Annes today!

We insist on a crap song, badly performed by a nonentity and then wonder why we get null points......

We ve always dumbed down to give Jonny Foreigner as chance .

Should have slammed the buggers with The Beatles , Stones ,The Who , The Police , The Jam .....

Instead we get Boom Boom Boogaloo from an Austrian geezer dress as an Apple struggle.

Pardon me for asking, but what on earth as the Eurovision Song Contest got to do with Brexit which is what this theme is supposed to be about
Last time I watched part of it, Israel had an entry, how long have they been in the EU or have I missed something?
This topic is long enough already; if you want to talk Eurovision try starting another topic devoted to that PLEASE
Mean while our MP’s drone on and on and on

My fault - thought it was relevant to show how much the buggers hate us.

And of course we are still Making Our Minds Up.