PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

I just found your old Pipe

s-l640.jpg

They sell those in Anne Summers - my , er , mate told me ......

The hardship for those at the bottom will continue, in or out of the EU, whilst our nation CHOOSES to keep the Tories in power.

Then why are we hanging onto the apron strings of the EU?............. We can vote the tories out and there's a far better chance of that happening if we have left.

I knew that you thought that but...............

Why do so many of the people, working class people, those at the bottom believe he is?

Because the same crew voted to leave and Jeremy and his party are doing a fine impression of doing the opposite of respecting their wishes...It's all party games with no substance....Hence the disgusting tories seem to be still more popular.

There is much more about our Guy - one of the highest earners from outside interests in the EP. Baby Thatcher sums up what is wrong with the EU.

A corrupt Tory :)
No ire reserved for the unelected multi millionaires and billionaires crispin, Arron, lord ashcroft, Vladimir, Robert mercer, murdoch, etc interfering in the democratic processes of foreign countries, just the democraticlly elected Belgium liberal. Funny as fuck. ???

There is much more about our Guy - one of the highest earners from outside interests in the EP. Baby Thatcher sums up what is wrong with the EU.

A corrupt Tory :)

Yes.. but he is an EU corrupt Tory so that makes it ok then. Someone is going to claim you are working for Putin.. And that Verhofstad is very nice chap with UK citizens best interests at heart.

No ire reserved for the unelected multi millionaires and billionaires crispin, Arron, lord ashcroft, Vladimir, Robert mercer, murdoch, etc interfering in the democratic processes of foreign countries, just the democraticlly elected Belgium liberal. Funny as fuck. ???

;)

It was Greek journalists - I saw it reported on the Greek news alongside his shares in a company seeking to privatise water supplies in Thessaloniki. If I remember rightly (just did some research for English language reports), he was on the board of a company called Sofina - it is a major shareholder in GDF Suez (now Engie), which operates in the gas and electricity markets in Ukraine.

I think that the Press Project reported that he sat on the board of Sofina first before it hit the media:

These are Greek-orientated - basically, he harangued Tsipras about privatisations when his company sought to profit. With respect to Ukraine, Engie has operated there for a long time - another conflict of interest.

I don't have much time for Russia's actions in Ukraine, either - it has become yet another proxy conflict between powerful countries (no surprise that Ukraine has extensive gas supplies) . On the other side, the pro-Europe government was trying to make things difficult for the Russian-speaking Ukrainians - nobody has clean hands in this. Now, you have some very dodgy people/militias supporting the Ukrainian government (and some equally dodgy people/mercenaries on the other side).

Now, you have a situation where companies in the EU are plundering resources - timber from ancient forests is one I am aware of since the removal of tariffs on lumber, and the EU are pushing Ukraine to sell off land to larger agricultural interests. The other question is whether Ukrainian companies will be able to compete with EU imports without tariffs.

I am also, as I am sure you can understand, wary of loans given by the EU and IMF in return for privatising everything, making the labour marker more 'flexible,' and promoting austerity through cutting vital services. That is what has been happening in Ukraine - along with a brain drain. It's a plan I am, sadly, all too familiar with.

I understand your stout defence of the EU, but Verhofstadt is not the place to make a stand - he is a self-serving, hypocritical shitbag akin to some of the corrupt pondlife in the UK parliament! I don't trust the little fuck's intentions one bit :D

Cheers for that mate I'll have a read. What a fucking mess though.

To be fair, I think that even a majority of remainers accept that Verhofstadt is an obnoxious, corrupt windbag.
He is. However, your failure to call out that famous billionaire, dictator, mass murderer, interferer in other countries and funder of right wing militias, Vladimir Putin is striking.

#lordhalifaxofsparta?

Cheers for that mate I'll have a read. What a fucking mess though.
It is indeed - as we found here, if you have something that the powerful want, like gas, oil, or strategic location, they will find a way to fuck you over.

Doesn't matter whether it is the US, Russia, China, or the EU administering the shafting.

I'm becoming very cynical, nowadays :(