PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brexit Party

Because theyre Brain dead for thinking Farage is some type of superhero..
Simple really

No mate....... Anyone who wants to put up with( maypoles? ) what we've got in this Country and the EU is the one that's brain dead....

brain dead vs brain washed :unsure:
I think this might be the party youre looking for........

DzErkMfWsAASZyC

I think this might be the party youre looking for........

DzErkMfWsAASZyC

They spoiled it with " rural "......... As lovely as our Countryside is and it should be appreciated I doubt it's going to resonate with the majority of the populas...

They spoiled it with " rural "......... As lovely as our Countryside is and it should be appreciated I doubt it's going to resonate with the majority of the populas...
so its only the "Rural," aspect you disagree with?

Just when I hoped he'd just fuck off and stfu.....why would anyone vote for that c@nt?

I would if he goes against the established grain..... Does that make me a chunt too?................. And if you advocates of a two party system and remain continue then you'll be seing a lot more of him i suspect.