PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Bristol City v Preston North End - 5/08/23 - KO:3PM - Championship

Sneaking off topic I know
But it would be a sin not to let on about the best ice cream ever
Started in Criccieth
You can still get it (ice-cream) in South Wales. Has anyone ever heard of, or tried Joe's ice cream?

The second verse was about Warren Beatty. There are two other names (verses 1 and 3) unrevealed by Simon. James Taylor is not one of them.

Apparently 😂
Didn't know that. I thought it was exclusively about Warren. 👍

Sad to hear this, grew up just around the corner down Woodside avenue. Always fond memories of nipping round to Brian's for a cut and into Cuffs to raid the pick and mix. Dorothy felt like a piece of the furniture along that row of shops, would always stay for a chat. rip Brian.

RIP Brian. I knew him from the Ribbleton/Villa. I lived on Thornfield Avenue between '60 and '83.

Absolute classic and still as funny 45years later.
You should watch the Would I Lie To You episode with Ronnie Corbett.
Loved the ‘Kay lie’ (sic) and those flying saucer things that stuck to top of your mouth.. not forgetting Barrett’s ? Tube of Kayli with the licorice tube .. I reckon the daughter in cuffs used to fancy me 😉 always got an extra uncle joes mint balls in my six penny worth and bit extra scoop in my ice cream 🍦
Filth! 😮