PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Bristol City v Preston North End - 5/08/23 - KO:3PM - Championship

It is interesting to see fans views on here for example the treatment of Lindsey as being virtually a useless player ..And yet he turns in a man of the Match performance & Glen little likening him to a John Terry...... Me thinks fans are not so informed about football
Great second half performance from the whole team hope we can see more of this on a consistent basis this season and we still have players to come back & new players to come in...

It is interesting to see fans views on here for example the treatment of Lindsey(sic) as being virtually a useless player ..And yet he turns in a man of the Match performance & Glen little likening him to a John Terry...... Me thinks fans are not so informed about football
Great second half performance from the whole team hope we can see more of this on a consistent basis this season and we still have players to come back & new players to come in...

He's not useless, just limited. When he's got other players to cover his flaws, the stuff he's good at can stand out.

He got deserved praise for a good game, and has previously earned deserved criticism for his poorer showings, where his lack of mobility has been exposed.

I seem to remember at the beginning of last season he was one of the best in the championship....all our defenders lack mobility

Lindsey(sic)

Edit: ahhhh so it’s a mod function. I couldn’t work out why everyone was posting (sic) after spelling it wrong

Huntingdon
McGuire
Brown
Mcann
Alvarez

Damn, doesn’t work
I was wondering what that was all about myself. Thought it was some sarcy name for him

Reactions: OB1
It is interesting to see fans views on here for example the treatment of Lindsey(sic) as being virtually a useless player ..And yet he turns in a man of the Match performance & Glen little likening him to a John Terry...... Me thinks fans are not so informed about football

Liam Lindsay one of a few man of the match performances from Saturday, Lindsay was my man of the match in the first half with the two class tackles. I laugh at some of the comments people on here come out with about Liam Lindsay. Your comment informed is correct

Lindsey(sic)

Edit: ahhhh so it’s a mod function. I couldn’t work out why everyone was posting (sic) after spelling it wrong

Huntingdon
McGuire
Brown
Mcann
Alvarez

Damn, doesn’t work
And the forum software is obviously buggy, because it adds an extra "(sic)" when you quote a post containing the wrong spelling. :LOL: