PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brizzle away prices

Anyone any idea on sales for Saturday??

Wouldn’t imagine a great following given the apathy and high ticket prices.

FWIW, I agree with you about the prices, far too expensive.
As for 'pricing away fans out', our 'pay on the day' punters pay the same price, at least, some pay £45, way too much.
Where's good to drink on Saturday? I'm staying at my mates in Cardiff and getting a train through.

It’s nothing short of discriminatory- and the FA should be all over the clubs like Bristol and QPR- in turn Preston should charge away fans the same. It’s the only way to get to these football administrators

FWIW, I agree with you about the prices, far too expensive.
As for 'pricing away fans out', our 'pay on the day' punters pay the same price, at least, some pay £45, way too much.

The Bristol pricing generally deters neutrals like me from ever considering attending. Otherwise, Id go along every now and again as its a good atmosphere. Even last year their Cup game with Fulham was £25.