PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Browne Starts v England

Doherty and McClean test positive.

Burke was always going to get called up eventually, Kenny namedropped him as one to watch.

Gets worse, FAI seemingly now have to call up players exclusively based in Ireland (based on what I'm seeing from Irish fans) so Taylor and Parrott have been switched to the main squad and McEneff and Burke can just drive across.

I'm worried for Maguire if anything. Hopefully he won't get it.

Gets worse, FAI seemingly now have to call up players exclusively based in Ireland (based on what I'm seeing from Irish fans) so Taylor and Parrott have been switched to the main squad and McEneff and Burke can just drive across.

I'm worried for Maguire if anything. Hopefully he won't get it.
he doesnt usually catch much these day ;)

How many is that now r.e. the Irish players getting COVID for these internationals? Anyone know? Thanks
4 positive tests this international period

Missed 7 players in total back in September due to close contacts, although only one actually tested positive (plus 1/2 false positive Idah and someone else).

Read up on it today, its all a bit of a shambles to be honest. Ireland playing poorly too, one goal in six games I believe too?

4 positive tests this international period

Missed 7 players in total back in September due to close contacts, although only one actually tested positive (plus 1/2 false positive Idah and someone else).

Read up on it today, its all a bit of a shambles to be honest. Ireland playing poorly too, one goal in six games I believe too?
Many thanks bayside (y)
I am surprised I thought it was more.

According to a report I read today it said that Callum Robinson was the player that introduced the Covid in to the Republic of Ireland squad

Can we refuse to let Maguire go next time. This is pointless

They call him up as a replacement and he sits on benches all over Europe....pathetic.
Not sure this is fair to be honest, what‘s the Ireland manager supposed to do, name an 11 or 14 man squad ?

He‘s obliged to pick a full squad, and the reality of football is not every player will play.

I‘d like to think Maguire will be fresh and ready to be called upon by Neil if required regardless of the travelling. The last time he played for more than 5 minutes was Cardiff at home in mid-October.