PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Bruno's Magpies v PNE - 05/07/23 - KO:16:00 (BST) - Friendly

Anyone got a link/different for the game?
The one I tried through Bruno magpies twitter only shows their game vs dundalk....our game was showing the other day on their twitter feed

Anyone got a link/different for the game?
The one I tried through Bruno magpies twitter only shows their game vs dundalk....our game was showing the other day on their twitter feed
The link to the game still exists, but it's not linked from within the Magpies TV site any more, and you can't pay for the match.

The PNE match centre - which was blank yesterday - now just says "You can follow coverage of the match on our social media channels."

So it looks like streaming may have been pulled.

I asked yesterday whether @King Sav may have an update, since the PSC tweeted about the match being streamed originally.

Or deliver a knockout punch. Ya know what I mean Ernie.

Indeed. I suspect I might be just about the only person in South East London - maybe even in the whole of the city - to be keeping an eye for the score.