PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Bruno's Magpies v PNE - 05/07/23 - KO:16:00 (BST) - Friendly

The thing I took from today was that "the kids" looked of similar size to their opponents, Mawene and Seary looked like big lads for their age.

FRG is going to be a Star.
Tbf when I've seen them they look miles off it physically for championship level, but the frog lad looks like through skill finishing and ability could overcome the physical drawbacks

Get stuck in this eve 👍

So it’s currently 9-1 in favour of the youth team after two pre season games. Ouch

I can’t decide if it says more about the first team players or the first team coaching
8 -0 The goal in the first half at brig was an own goal 😂

Give him a 5 year contract and the tattoo artists will be popping the Bollinger.

No harm done trying him out against League 2 opposition but he wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the championship Grarmy…

He needs to bulk up a lot before he is ready for that…..
Let’s see eh - there’s not a lot of competition!! 😩

Just seen this on Twitter, he sounds a real prospect but no way could you throw this lad on in the Championship against big hairy arsed defenders

When the mascots start leading the players out onto the pitch.

Fair play he’s holding his own currently, if he fills out like most lads do this next couple of years we may finally have that homegrown talent we’ve longed for

When the mascots start leading the players out onto the pitch.

Fair play he’s holding his own currently, if he fills out like most lads do this next couple of years we may finally have that homegrown talent we’ve longed for
Didnt we nick him from Bootle a couple of years ago?
We're just a stepping stone.

Got to say the North End fans today were a credit to the club.

Was a little nervous we may have had some dickhead and cringeworthy behaviour as the sun sea and beer mixed together with those journeying from Benidorm, but, certainly as far as I witnessed , it was all good humoured stuff.

Just seen this on Twitter, he sounds a real prospect but no way could you throw this lad on in the Championship against big hairy arsed defenders

Are there any pics of FRG and Bambo together?

Bambo's forearms are as big as Filipe's thighs!!!

Large