PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Bruno's Magpies v PNE - 05/07/23 - KO:16:00 (BST) - Friendly

Nothing to say on Browne's contribution there?
Not particularly. Positioning slightly off, maybe, but that's about it. Not sure if you're trying to say that Browne is at fault here or what but Ledson, Lindsay and Storey all appear in front of him in people to blame. Didn't mention Ledson either in the fact he didn't even try to do anything as I was highlighting the awful defense not the midfield.
Browne scans a lot, always turning his head. He's obviously seen that Ledson is giving the freedom of Benidorm to their lad so has dropped off to give the denfense some extra protection, most likely knows roughly where the runner is and then sees that Lindsay has decided that an afternoon stroll seemed like a lovely idea in the middle of a game so has sprinted to try cover him. So yeah, not really much wrong with what Browney's done here, in my opinion obviously.

Reactions: wld
Not particularly. Positioning slightly off, maybe, but that's about it. Not sure if you're trying to say that Browne is at fault here or what but Ledson, Lindsay and Storey all appear in front of him in people to blame. Didn't mention Ledson either in the fact he didn't even try to do anything as I was highlighting the awful defense not the midfield.
Browne scans a lot, always turning his head. He's obviously seen that Ledson is giving the freedom of Benidorm to their lad so has dropped off to give the denfense some extra protection, most likely knows roughly where the runner is and then sees that Lindsay has decided that an afternoon stroll seemed like a lovely idea in the middle of a game so has sprinted to try cover him. So yeah, not really much wrong with what Browney's done here, in my opinion obviously.

I wouldn't worry, Tino is to Alan Browne, what lagerlout is to Brad Potts.

I really don't do social media ( apart from here ) but as my daughter , grand daughter and friends were on the coaches I'd like to offer a massive thank you to those that organised it... 4 or 5 hundred was a magnificent effort . No idea who to thank but if I tag in @AndySaville and @JK then perhaps one of you can pass on my sentiments and appreciation.......... Marvelous effort from all concerned, (y) (y) (y)

I really don't do social media ( apart from here ) but as my daughter , grand daughter and friends were on the coaches I'd like to offer a massive thank you to those that organised it... 4 or 5 hundred was a magnificent effort . No idea who to thank but if I tag in @AndySaville and @JK then perhaps one of you can pass on my sentiments and appreciation.......... Marvelous effort from all concerned, (y) (y) (y)

Done 👍

I think " Mooching " on Facebook was the main organiser of the coaches Libs

I have a 'Tiger Woods' golf shirt.

It doesn't say 'All the best' on it.
Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Andy Boyle will be taking on the Magpies this week for Dundalk.

Presumably, it’s back to Bruno’s for a few pints after the game?