PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Build it up with Blue & White!

Saying nowt because every time i mention im not attending i get the usual trolls lol. As youve asked, though, my stance remains as its been since the Millwall at home game.

Hope everyone enjoys the game, though, and that they all go home having seen a good game and 3 points.
I’m gonna give the boys my full backing and hope for the best…..

Saying nowt because every time i mention im not attending i get the usual trolls lol. As youve asked, though, my stance remains as its been since the Millwall at home game.
You’ve paid your money into the club though , probably a lot more than the trolls have…

You’ve paid your money into the club though , probably a lot more than the trolls have…
I have and theres a big decision coming up as to whether I renew or not. thats for another day though, just got to deal with that little club down the M55 for now.

I just want to say a big thanks to JK and anyone else that has helped out.
This season your efforts have been amazing, from pushing leaflets through the doors in pre-season, to arranging flags and everything else.
Win, draw or god forbid lose, your dedication to the cause has been amazing.
I think I speak for all of us on here and say.
Thank you very much and let hope the boys put in a shift tomorrow.

I just want to say a big thanks to JK and anyone else that has helped out.
This season your efforts have been amazing, from pushing leaflets through the doors in pre-season, to arranging flags and everything else.
Win, draw or god forbid lose, your dedication to the cause has been amazing.
I think I speak for all of us on here and say.
Thank you very much and let hope the boys put in a shift tomorrow.
Hear hear….

Top man JK and his team…

Yes, well done JK and everyone else involved. What a terrific atmosphere.
I think that the Blackpool fans were in awe at what happened pre game …..

They were very quiet, almost silent, for the duration of the game….

Yes, well done JK and everyone else involved. What a terrific atmosphere.
I think that the Blackpool fans were in awe at what happened pre game …..

They were very quiet, almost silent, for the duration of the game….