PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Build it up with Blue & White!

Fantastic JK. I really think it made an impact on our players coming out into that atmosphere.

Imagine what a player like Cannon must have thought who'd never even experienced senior football before this season... Superb work.

I heard the thank you on the PA which is well deserved.

However, I really hope that Ridsdale, Craig Hemmings or even the manager actually give up some time to say thank you personally.

The vibe that was created pre match without a doubt set the scene for a great day.

You attribute it to this forum but we know its mainly you alone.

That result was for you.

Cracking view of all 3 goals there.

A personal highlight is a comment saying our players should be in trouble for celebrating in front of their fans, muppet.

A personal highlight is a comment saying our players should be in trouble for celebrating in front of their fans, muppet.

Loved it!

Poor little Shitpool, bye bye and enjoy League 1 while it lasts.

I bet the same fanny that said that was laughing his tits off when Patino ran over to the PNE fans at Gloomfield.

Fsoty4ZXwAAS5pI

I watched the whole game again today and that was what the Sky commentator said when we scored our second goal…

It brought a tear to my eye….
me too. In fact I watched it back last night and when the players came out of the tunnel I got a lump in my throat and something in my eye.