PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Build it up with Blue & White!

@JK apologies if it’s already been mentioned but a massive well done on all the effort you put in, in general of course, but on this occasion it was spectacular.

For all the piss taking from the Lashers, and there was lots of it before the game, I’m convinced the flags, balloons, banners etc played a part in what various neutral outlets across Sky, Youtube and social media called an amazing home atmosphere.

The Lasher players were completely shell shocked and froze for the occasion, whilst our boys were revved up and bang up for it from the off. The self declared “Best Fans in Europe” were silent, cardboard cutouts for 90 minutes as the white flags and balloons surrounded them. They weren’t expecting 16/17k Nobbers to be bouncing, buzzing and up for it.

They can say what they want but all the effort you put in was top class and definitely contributed to a proper humbling and us sticking a nail firmly in their coffin.

Bravo sir 👏

@JK apologies if it’s already been mentioned but a massive well done on all the effort you put in, in general of course, but on this occasion it was spectacular.

For all the piss taking from the Lashers, and there was lots of it before the game, I’m convinced the flags, balloons, banners etc played a part in what various neutral outlets across Sky, Youtube and social media called an amazing home atmosphere.

The Lasher players were completely shell shocked and froze for the occasion, whilst our boys were revved up and bang up for it from the off. The self declared “Best Fans in Europe” were silent, cardboard cutouts for 90 minutes as the white flags and balloons surrounded them. They weren’t expecting 16/17k Nobbers to be bouncing, buzzing and up for it.

They can say what they want but all the effort you put in was top class and definitely contributed to a proper humbling and us sticking a nail firmly in their coffin.

Bravo sir 👏
Well said. 👍

It was great after the game to see the smiles on the faces of our players celebrating Alvaro, Ledson and a few others dancing a jig in front of the Town End just a chuffed as our diehard fans. Must have been great for some of those young lads on loan to us being part of this

Fsoty4ZXwAAS5pI
Now that's a banner and a half🤣

Lashers try to take the piss (jealousy) over the flags, banners yet Newcastle get massive media praise for doing exactly the same thing.

What gives?

As I said, it is nothing more than petty jealousy from a minor tinpot L1 outfit.

Looked pretty good on TV.

Lashers try to take the piss (jealousy) over the flags, banners yet Newcastle get massive media praise for doing exactly the same thing.

What gives?
They just like to belittle anything we do, give it a few months and they'll be copying us and claiming they had the great idea for flags and balloons

I actually thought it was the most impressive entrance for the players and was even more impressive live at the ground. Me and another guy stood on the Finney and looked at each other and just said WOW! Wow, what a show. You know what, the Blackpool players were looking at it all and I'm convinced they were intimidated by the noise and spectacle. Well done indeed all nobbers and particularly JK.

Bravo sir 👏
Great post, I agree with every word….

Well done JK, you were definitely the 12th man on Saturday…..

Massive thanks to @JK and all that helped. It was the best atmosphere I've witnessed in years, I'd like to think it played a big part in the team putting in as good a performance as they did. Well done John, all the effort was well worth it.
I think it did Smurf…..

The Lashers both on and off the pitch were shocked by the intensity !!

It was brilliant on T.V. Will definitely be up for the Sunderland game, could I request a repeat?