PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bus to Longsands area

Not seen reported on here -

Number 14 bus now terminates at Holme Slack so no bus service at all in Longsands area.

Used to stop at 19.00 and no Sunday but from last Monday no bus at all.

What about residents that do not have a car?

Not seen reported on here -

Number 14 bus now terminates at Holme Slack so no bus service at all in Longsands area.

Used to stop at 19.00 and no Sunday but from last Monday no bus at all.

What about residents that do not have a car?
Disgusting isn’t it.

What about all the youngsters who need the bus to get to college, both mine did. What about pensioners who are now isolated. There are buses galore to sherwood, all terminate at Asda now I think, then turn back. Nearest bus is near the White Heart, hell of a walk for a pensioner in winter.

Let's get Labour elected and bring all buses back into public control.
Disgusting isn’t it.

What about all the youngsters who need the bus to get to college, both mine did. What about pensioners who are now isolated. There are buses galore to sherwood, all terminate at Asda now I think, then turn back. Nearest bus is near the White Heart, hell of a walk for a pensioner in winter.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

We can but hope!
Come and join your local Labour party Nobber. Come and knock on doors and talk to people and explain our policies. It doesn't cost much and we need all the help we can get to do this as we don't have rich people buying up the press and media.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Preston bus in reply to me said I could walk to Gamull lane or Asda to catch bus. Gamull is .7 mile and 15 minutes with hill. Asda is 1.7 miles and half hour including steep hill. They do not care. My suggestion to extend number 6 bus twice an hour received no reply.

Preston bus in reply to me said I could walk to Gamull lane or Asda to catch bus. Gamull is .7 mile and 15 minutes with hill. Asda is 1.7 miles and half hour including steep hill. They do not care. My suggestion to extend number 6 bus twice an hour received no reply.

Could a pensioner walk 1.7 miles to Asda?

Wankers.

I believe LCC still trying to keep discussions open.
Kevin Ellard, Alf Clempson and Keith Iddon are planning to test the walks to get a bus in all the three directions, ASDA, Gammull lane and White Hart.
Even been on Radio Rovers
All hope not lost yet

lea_pne;n3394813 said:
UPDATE Rotala are considering a small service to run from Longsands to ASDA.

Now decided that option not commercially viable too.

Looks like they are determined not to provide any service

Latest update new service number 15 to start in Feb 2019 to run direct to Longsands and back to town but only during the day and one bus an hour.