PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Buy your PNE Beer

Bit before my time but if you had said Diamond White, that was the pre high school disco tipple of choice 🤮

I'm ancient...

watch

I can remember the guy going round pubs selling seafood many years ago
Yeah, a mush used to come in the Fighting Cock selling seafood.
We used to have those snacks that were two crackers, a piece of cheese and a pickled onion. That was all we ate the whole day while in the pub.

Seen a few people on Twitter commenting on these and the reviews are not good. Think the kitchen sink has seen a fair amount of them so beware of you're thinking of investing your hard earned.

The club, 'Hops & Shots' and the Filling Factory are all ignoring questions about which brewery has brewed the beer.

We used to have those snacks that were two crackers, a piece of cheese and a pickled onion. That was all we ate the whole day while in the pub.
Fighting Cock did toasties for less than a quid. 👍

Seen a few people on Twitter commenting on these and the reviews are not good. Think the kitchen sink has seen a fair amount of them so beware of you're thinking of investing your hard earned.

The club, 'Hops & Shots' and the Filling Factory are all ignoring questions about which brewery has brewed the beer.
Sounds like a non starter then....

It was a dairylea triangle Muzza.....

Double diamond was on draught in the Boars Head, you thought you were the dogs bollocks ordering a pint, course all the serious drinkers were down the road in the Black Bull drinking Boddies Bitter.
Whitbread Tankard (or Titbread Wankard as we used to call it) was another beer from those days I'd rather forget.