PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Car Insurance

A

afyutr

A little help needed - anyone got ideas on the best place to get car insurance from?

I've tried all the obvious places and just trying to make sure I'm not missing out on the cheapest deal.

Having just passed my test (seven years after I should have done, really) I know i'm gonna be looking at a grand or more for a first car's insurance, but the fact that prices are doubling when I put a NI postcode in is scandalous. What exactly is gonna happen to my car in a locked secured guarded compound that warrants that???

Re: Car Insurance

a firm called Quinn Direct not do NI cover, they were advertising over here a while back.
http://www.quinn-direct.com/qdi_aboutus.html

Also if you click the link in my sig, prudential are doing £60 cashback if you buy via the link on rpoints, plus various other firms offering cashback on insurance
The ones below Motor insurance

AA Car Insurance | ASDA Car Insurance | Barclays Motor Insurance | Bennetts Motorbike Insurance | Budget Insurance | Churchill Insurance | Click4Gap | Cornhill Direct | Debenhams Personal Finance | Direct Line | Elephant.co.uk | Esure | First Alternative | Halifax car insurance | its4me | Kwik-Fit Car Insurance | Lloyds TSB car insurance | Local Broker | More Th>n Insurance | Motorinsurance.co.uk | MotorQuote Direct | Natwest Insurance | Norwich Union Insurance | Peoples Choice | Post Office | Privilege | Prudential | RAC Car Insurance | Saga Insurance | Sainsbury's Insurance | Screentrade | Sheilas' Wheels | Swiftcover | Swinton Insurance | Yesinsurance | Zurich Insurance

Join to qualify for cashback, or browse without joining for details of how much cashback each retailer offers via the site
BTW 1000 points = £10

Try Ribble Insurance on Blackpool Road, almost ooposite Lane Ends pub. They've got me cheaper than anything on internet for last 3 years. Great service too.

Diamond for Women!!! Cheaper than Sheila's Wheels for me! ;)

Failing that Frizell.com or something like that came in a close second, followed by Tesco.

All the telly people are doing is competing with the little brokers at the little offices in every town. They aren't offering anything new - they are simply a different set of brokers.

I've always been with:- Kenneth V Taylor Insurances Ltd,
Insurance Broker,
42 Preston New Road
Blackburn
Tel. 01254 - 53606

---for the last 30 years since I worked there as a lad & have never had a reason to change. And
the bodywork place they send the bent ones to is only a mile away from there & they are good,
too, so can liase any problems/snags out quick. Unlike some anonymous girl in Croydon.