PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Car Parking at St Greg’s

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I’m just after some information regarding match day car parking at St Greg’s, which is operated by staff and parents from the Primary School. I have had a Car Park Season Ticket for several years now for parking on St Greg’s church car park, and these are normally renewed by the last game of the previous season. Because of the cancelled 20/21 season due to Covid this system of renewal has not been in place. I was wondering if someone on the forum also parks at St Greg’s and if they had heard anything about parking for the 21/22 season. I have tried contacting the school contact by email and text but have had no response so far - it’s difficult to get over there personally as I live in Harrogate, and I also won’t be able to make the Hull game due to being away so I won’t be able to speak to anyone there. If there is anyone on the forum who has any information about this season’s parking I would be very grateful if you could let me know. Apologies for the long, boring post.
You can have my spot for free pal, I won't be going on anymore, sick of boids.