PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Caribbean all inclusive holidays

I’ve been to St Lucia and Grenada, both in March.

Weather was good - pissed it down now and again but it cleared up very quickly.

The Sandals resorts look pretty fancy.

Sorry raefil, I don't mean to be rude, but you seem to have missed out the word "criminals."

I thought you might want to correct your post.
Some of these arrived in the UK as young as 3 months old more than 25 years ago.

They committed crime, served their sentence and now the country they have been raised in is saying theyre somebody elses responsibility. This despite an agreement that there would be no deportations of people who arrived here as children under 12 years of age.

Karen Doyle, of Movement for Justice, an immigrant rights campaign organisation, has spoken to 19 people due to be deported next week, six of whom came to the UK under the age of 12 and five of whom spent some of their childhood in the British care system. She said at least three of those who arrived in the UK as minors, one of whom arrived as a three-month-old baby, had had tickets on the deportation flight cancelled in the past 48 hours, but several others who came to Britain as children are still scheduled to be removed.

Cuba is nice. If you can stand things a bit lower quality, the people are fantastic and the beaches are phenomenal.
Had 3 fantastic days in Havana and also visited the Viajes valley.Finished the trip in Varadero at the marina end.
As you say the beaches and people are fantastic.
They have a tipping culture but the gratuity is always genuinely appreciated and you get well looked after.
You need to take enough of things like sun protection because certain items don't seem to be available in the shops.

Some of these arrived in the UK as young as 3 months old more than 25 years ago.

They committed crime, served their sentence and now the country they have been raised in is saying theyre somebody elses responsibility. This despite an agreement that there would be no deportations of people who arrived here as children under 12 years of age.
But they are criminals and for reasons known only to them and/or their parents, they are not full official British citizens. If they want to stay they should make sure they are citizens before they commit crimes.

Had 3 fantastic days in Havana and also visited the Viajes valley.Finished the trip in Varadero at the marina end.
As you say the beaches and people are fantastic.
They have a tipping culture but the gratuity is always genuinely appreciated and you get well looked after.
You need to take enough of things like sun protection because certain things don't seem to be available in the shops.
We have been 3 times, all to Cato Santa Maria, but 3 different resorts. We flew a day trip to Havana from a local airport and I have to say it’s one of the best experiences of my life.

The beauty of it is we could go to Cuba, all inclusive for 2 weeks, for half of what it would cost to go to the Canaries. It was a no brainier.

Anyone recommend one?
Best time of year?
Looking for next year, not normally our type but have done one in Mauritius and was well impressed
Went to Barbados for our honeymoon in March 2014 to watch England v West Indies and went back every year until 2019…

I love Barbados , the people are fantastic ….

We always went in March when the temperatures were a very pleasant 30 degrees by day and 23 degrees by night…

We are booked to go back next March ….

But they are criminals and for reasons known only to them and/or their parents, they are not full official British citizens. If they want to stay they should make sure they are citizens before they commit crimes.
I`ll leave it there as my post was just a bit of tongue in cheek humour, dont want to take waddies post off track.

Went to Barbados for our honeymoon in March 2014 to watch England v West Indies and went back every year until 2019…

I love Barbados , the people are fantastic ….

We always went in March when the temperatures were a very pleasant 30 degrees by day and 23 degrees by night…

We are booked to go back next March ….
Well i'll cross that off my list then ;)

Cuba is nice. If you can stand things a bit lower quality, the people are fantastic and the beaches are phenomenal.
Somewhere I wouldn't have considered but will certainly give it a serious looking at.
I would like take a couple of friends who just don't ever have holidays so if I could get more bang for my bucks then great.