PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cash Prediction League Final Table

LostinSpace

The Gentleman
Staff member
Patron
Congratulations to our 3 winners, @norfolk white (£100), @keasden (£60), and @Double J (£40). It's been an extra difficult league this season thanks to PNE's unpredictable form, but you know what they say, when the going gets tough... 😂

I'll be sending your winnings soon.

norfolk white
116​
keasden
109​
Double J
105​
LostinSpace
99​
TB1
97​
PNEpilks
95​
Farmboy
93​
sliper
93​
Somerset Exile
89​
jackstaffordPNE
86​
Minty pne
86​
trucker white
86​
pnedaz
85​
baysidepne
76​
Thatbaldyguy
76​
Invincible Duck
72​
Chartley
71​
StickyBrick
70​
Kenmare_White
54​
LeePNE
8​

Thank you for doing this again. Top work it’s appreciated.

From my winnings can i do same as last year? Pay for next years prediction league and give the other £30 to forum?

Thanks again
What a great gesture.... well done Double J

Congratulations to Norfolk, Keasden and Double J although it was a very disappointing effort from myself. However, I think that I have identified an area that I can improve on next year- remember to do it every game!

Thanks for all the effort that it must have taken LIS.

Congratulations to Norfolk, Keasden and Double J although it was a very disappointing effort from myself. However, I think that I have identified an area that I can improve on next year- remember to do it every game!
I put a reminder on my phone, otherwise I would forget for sure.

I tried to leave it until after the team was announced, but between Fantasy Football and Super 6.......
I do the Super 6 too, I do that first while waiting for the team news. It doesn't work when you're at the game though. 🙂