PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the red away shirt to feel very "plasticy" if you tried sewing anything on to that it would just tear to shreds.
Admittedly I haven't bought a football shirt for years as they don't make one for the taller and fatter fans so it might just be the natural progression of football shirt material.

How about a £5 million dome on a training pitch?

Oh AND HOOPED socks.

Just to start another 100 page argument. 😆

As I always maintain every season;

Bollocks to hooped socks.
how dare you snl GIF

What was the point in that little snippet thing for the new home shirt then no announcement the day after. This club doesn’t half know how to drag things out.
I was a bit confused by that too, it says soon but then gives no detials of the date it'll be released, was expecting it to be this weekend but no further posts to follow up the original tweet

What was the point in that little snippet thing for the new home shirt then no announcement the day after. This club doesn’t half know how to drag things out.
Kits been ready to show for the past few weeks, the club are waiting on Castore to give the go ahead to launch them.

“The kits will be out this month and should’ve been out now,” said Ridsdale. “There was a slight hiccup, which I don’t really want to go into - but a slight problem. It was a bit of a cock-up with the branding on the back of it, not of Castore’s making.
“They will be available and on sale by the end of the month. They look fantastic - three new kits, very different. Certainly the two away kits, very different. It’s definitely not orange, I’m not even allowed to wear orange on holiday after last year. They are superb and Castore make them specifically for us, so they are unique to us.
“The home kit will launch this month and then shortly after will be the two away strips.

Status
Not open for further replies.