PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

I’m not privy to the dealings but it looks like the previous 2 year deal has finished and they have taken a new deal. Maybe there was an option?

It is not for me to comment, just that it was never as straightforward as a "two year deal"

Pleased for PAR, local firm who are run by North End fans.

Can Par make a new Town End roof?

"Applications

The most common uses for this are in the construction of conservatories, industrial or architectural roofing/glazing, to cover swimming pools, skylights, agricultural greenhouses or even for displays and decoration."

🫣

"Applications

The most common uses for this are in the construction of conservatories, industrial or architectural roofing/glazing, to cover swimming pools, skylights, agricultural greenhouses or even for displays and decoration."

🫣
FFS the solution is right there at our door.

It is not for me to comment, just that it was never as straightforward as a "two year deal"

Pleased for PAR, local firm who are run by North End fans.

Was it a standard ridsdale if you’re injured or shit for most of it then you get an extension deal?

Any rumours about away or third kit colours?
Imagine the designs would be signed off by now.
Heard a whisper the home kit will be white but not confident on my source tbh

The statement from Hemmings mentioned the kit would be released in the last week of June, weren't we well into pre season before we got the Just Sport kits this year?

The statement from Hemmings mentioned the kit would be released in the last week of June, weren't we well into pre season before we got the Just Sport kits this year?
Usually June with JustSport I think.
Issue last year was stock becoming available to customers