PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when the refurbished and re stocked shop is supposed to re open ? Appols if it's already been posted.

a good read for anyone whose interested in the details of kit deals on the rangers forum today, re castore & " the jewel in the crown club "as they have recently tied up with a few names so which one would the firm value most through association,

On a winner here got a coat from the shop couple months back got a credit as zip was dodgy. Soon as new stock in i'm on it as club said its honoured.

I’ve the Castore app on my iPhone and the New Newcastle shirt just launched and it’s pricey £70 home shirt 👀 maybe that’s the norm these days I’ve not bought a football shirt since I was a teenager in the mid 90’s

Status
Not open for further replies.