PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Just been in club shop. All merch shelves empty, bloke on till told me everything - beanies, quilt covers, pencils etc arrived misspelt - all had Preston ORTH end on them. Everything scrapped, though would have been nice to send hats and scarves etc to Ukraine or homeless.

"Presto North End? What the heck, I gave you one fucking job Richard!!"

"Sorry, sorry boss, I'll fix it."

(Distribution lorries pull away)

"RICHARD!!!!!"

Newcastle now Aston Villa both terminating their contract’s early with castore not a good look at all seems as good as they are with fashion clothes they’re useless with sports clothes

The Newcastle one is more down to the fact they can demand a much higher sponsorship deal now they are in the champions league.

Also the deal with Castore was complete prior to the takeover.

In terms of PNE whilst the shirts have been a huge success both in terms of quality and sales the fact we are into October and they are pretty much the only items available is very poor.

Even when they did get some training gear in, it was in such limited numbers it sold out in an hour and none more have been available.

Again this is what happens when we outsource.

Just been in club shop. All merch shelves empty, bloke on till told me everything - beanies, quilt covers, pencils etc arrived misspelt - all had Preston ORTH end on them. Everything scrapped, though would have been nice to send hats and scarves etc to Ukraine or homeless.

Hopefully they are POE-faced

Does the club shop currently stock hats and scarfs? Just been on the website and the “Accessories” section has a total of 2 footballs, and that’s it 😆

Does the club shop currently stock hats and scarfs? Just been on the website and the “Accessories” section has a total of 2 footballs, and that’s it 😆
I went to the club shop prior to Leicester away the other week and there was literally nothing in the shop apart from a range of Kits - shirts, shorts, socks. That was it. Nothing else. Looked empty and no soon as I walked in I left upon realisation it was empty!

I went to the club shop prior to Leicester away the other week and there was literally nothing in the shop apart from a range of Kits - shirts, shorts, socks. That was it. Nothing else. Looked empty and no soon as I walked in I left upon realisation it was empty!
Has been really poorly stocked for some time.

A shame and a disgrace that you can’t even buy a badge or scarf in the club shop. That said there is much better stuff available from places like The Terrace at cheaper prices.

Popped into the shop yesterday, they are hoping their winter stock (scarfs, hats, jackets etc) will be in stock by 31st Oct...

We shall see!