PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Visited Deepdale this afternoon as they were offering free blood testing for Prostrate Cancer ( excellent event - hope others took advantage).
I was early for my cancer test slot so ventured into the club shop which I haven’t done for years - can safely say it may be years before I venture inside again - poorly stocked with little of interest . Not sure if it’s run by the club or a private venture- but if it is club run they are definitely missing a trick

Visited Deepdale this afternoon as they were offering free blood testing for Prostrate Cancer ( excellent event - hope others took advantage).
I was early for my cancer test slot so ventured into the club shop which I haven’t done for years - can safely say it may be years before I venture inside again - poorly stocked with little of interest . Not sure if it’s run by the club or a private venture- but if it is club run they are definitely missing a trick
Not club run, hasn't been for years so they're not bothered. We get paid our agreed amount regardless.

I really like the green hoodies and was going to ask for one for Christmas but it looks like that isn’t happening. What’s the point in a shop if it doesn't sell what people want to buy?:rolleyes::mad:
I seem to remember reading the green hoodie being mentioned as an item for the team only and wouldn't be available for retail purchase back when they were first spotted in the preseason.

I seem to remember reading the green hoodie being mentioned as an item for the team only and wouldn't be available for retail purchase back when they were first spotted in the preseason.
I’m pretty sure that was the first team shirts that they weren’t allowed to give away. The green hoodies have been on sale but they haven’t had any for a while. Well I’m pretty sure I read that on FB but I stand to be corrected.

I really like the green hoodies and was going to ask for one for Christmas but it looks like that isn’t happening. What’s the point in a shop if it doesn't sell what people want to buy?:rolleyes::mad:
They have them in stock at the moment. My Mrs went down to the club shop this morning and bought me one after i mentioned I'd seen a post on this thread yesterday that they'd had a delivery. She said there were just two on display in the shop but when she asked they had loads in boxes that hadn't yet been unpacked.

They have them in stock at the moment. My Mrs went down to the club shop this morning and bought me one after i mentioned I'd seen a post on this thread yesterday that they'd had a delivery. She said there were just two on display in the shop but when she asked they had loads in boxes that hadn't yet been unpacked.
Thank you.

That sounds like a positive move forward…..

New delivery but still no yellow shorts or socks in the correct size or socks for the red or white kit.

They have some calendars in storage apparently but don’t have a code to sell them yet 🙄

Not available online 😤