PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Been into the shop today. If you are looking to buy stuff for Christmas get in now. Some sizes not available and the staff said they don’t know when they will get more. The green adult polo and t shirts are poor quality, bought a couple of junior tops which were ok with the discount.
General impression simply too expensive, tracksuit bottoms for adults £60 and £50 for kids? T-shirt £38 or £35 for kids.

There's also this site I've used in the past for a gift, I've never got anything North End related but there are a few things on there- some of them a bit pricy though.

Been into the shop today. If you are looking to buy stuff for Christmas get in now. Some sizes not available and the staff said they don’t know when they will get more. The green adult polo and t shirts are poor quality, bought a couple of junior tops which were ok with the discount.
General impression simply too expensive, tracksuit bottoms for adults £60 and £50 for kids? T-shirt £38 or £35 for kids.
Did you spot any of the blue keeper kit tops for kids?

Had a look in this pm. Very disappointing. Mostly over priced tat clothing apart from maybe the home shirt which is one of the better designs this season (in my opinion). I would have had a smart polo or sweatshirt but nothing to choose from. Looking at the prices you would think it was Hugo Boss or Ralf Lauren designer stuff not some relatively new company!

Had a look in this pm. Very disappointing. Mostly over priced tat clothing apart from maybe the home shirt which is one of the better designs this season (in my opinion). I would have had a smart polo or sweatshirt but nothing to choose from. Looking at the prices you would think it was Hugo Boss or Ralf Lauren designer stuff not some relatively new company!
So the standard football club shop with overpriced clothes.