PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price of the stuff is off the scale. Castore like to market themselves as premium but it's really not.

They had a really nice short sleeved white top (right in front of the doors as you went in) that isn't online - £50.

I'll wait for the inevitable sale after Xmas & then even further discounts next year.

The price of the stuff is off the scale. Castore like to market themselves as premium but it's really not.

They had a really nice short sleeved white top (right in front of the doors as you went in) that isn't online - £50.

I'll wait for the inevitable sale after Xmas & then even further discounts next year.

I nipped in last week to have a look at the famous green hoodies but they didn't have any.

Had been looking for a new coat so had a look at there ones... £80... the realised the badge looks like a sticker and the coat itself wasn't the sort of quality you would expect. Even with the discount would have been £60 , so left the shop with nowt.

I bought the home and away shirt at the start of the season for the 1st time in probably 20 years but don't think I will be buying much else.

Saw the coats at £80 and glad I paid an extra £20 for a Super Dry one the other week instead.

Only decent things are the replica shirts.

Saw the coats at £80 and glad I paid an extra £20 for a Super Dry one the other week instead.

Only decent things are the replica shirts.
Yeah the replica shirts are always great. The red one this season with the city on it was popular but overall the old shirts are miles better.

Yeah the replica shirts are always great. The red one this season with the city on it was popular but overall the old shirts are miles better.

Think you are on your own with that one.

The Justsport/Nike kits where bloody awful.

The club shop is shocking and the club is seriously missing basic marketing 101 with the build up to Christmas.
I went in on Saturday and was out within 1 minute.
As a comparison I am in Brugge next week for Christmas Markets and Club Brugge have a cup match on Wednesday, so got a ticket (for 10 Euros). Looked at their online shop and there is so much merchandise.
Albeit the home shirt is 90Euros!!
But polos are 30, and there are loads of Childrens merch, ranging from backpack, pencil cases, rubber ducks (which is a bit cool) etc, great stocking fillers for Children at Christmas, who could become life fans.
Just to compare by the way, yes they are a European Club but their average home attendance last season was 18,396, so similar to ours.

. . . And Castore would like to thank Preston North End FC for not requiring them to spend any money or effort to stock their club shop.

Did the team last night walk out with standard Royal Blue Castore tops on ?

I couldn’t make out whether tops had the crest and sponsorship on.

Did the team last night walk out with standard Royal Blue Castore tops on ?

I couldn’t make out whether tops had the crest and sponsorship on.

Yes, they did. 'Par Group' was a very small logo underneath the club badge on the left chest. 'Castore' on the right chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.