PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Catering.

Who would you trust to run the catering to a decent standard at Deepdale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burger lukewarm at best, the only way that cheese would've melted would have involved the hand dryer in the bogs.

Least there wasn't a queue, but at 2pm on the STF I can't work out if that's an actual positive. Girl serving was extremely helpful and polite, credit to her.
1000003646.jpg

STFS Kop end.

Pre game, I bought a pint and paid for 2 half time pint tickets from the bar.
At half time, I went to the bar to collect my 2 pints. They would not let me have them, saying that I could only collect them from the purple collection point. I pointed out that I purchased the tickets at this bar and that I want my pints from this bar. Nope, we can’t redeem tickets. I asked where that collection point was. They had no idea but said it must be somewhere further down the concourse. I was fuming. 3-0 down and I just want the beer ive paid for.
I went to both the food kiosks and asked if they were the purple collection point. Neither had any idea if they were or not. The queue at the food kiosks were massive by this time, but fortunately a chap serving beers pulled me two pints and apologised profusely for their incompetence.
Im pretty sure there isnt actually a purple collection point in that part of the concourse.
Fancy a bar selling tickets for beer and not actually redeeming them. Fucking farcical 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just to note, I get always get a beer at HT but usually just queue and pay. Last time Ill bother with their stupid, hopeless ticket system.

Fuck off Heathcote

Town End yesterday - pre pulled pints not done by half-time. Hence there was a queue. Fucking shambles. Heathcotes and North End performing equally as well as each other.
Strongbow Dark Fruits cider on draft is one of the most popular drinks on the Town End on matchdays…..

The club had run out by half time yesterday , what a shambles….

Town End yesterday - pre pulled pints not done by half-time. Hence there was a queue. Fucking shambles. Heathcotes and North End performing equally as well as each other.

Exactly what I experienced. It's fucking shambolic.

And to think that just a couple of years ago Mr Hemmings was paying their staff to help them out. Now they're looking like a better run outfit. Almost as if administration helped them out.

STFS kop end

A complete shit show yesterday. The incompetent Heathcote must have thought only 5,000 would turn up.
I had a couple of mates in the STFS; they said the queues were a joke. One snowed-under old dear behind the counter.

In the end, when they finally got there, she couldn’t get a signal to take their payment so just let them have two pints for free.

‘Total chaos.’ Was the summary.

I saw lads on the IPS leave ten mins before half time to join queue and they were still 10 people from the front when the teams came out for the second half.

An absolute joke - again.

Still, it’s not as if we could have expected a big crowd is it?

I didn't go down yesterday at half time at all knew it would be busy and that any problems then? With it being full stadium.

I never really drink at the match. I sit on the STFS.

But yesterday I decided to have one just before the game as we were there early. Queued 20mins.

Went down before half time, about 42nd minute. Queued all HT and had to give up as they were about to kick off for second half, and still about 15 in front of me.

A complete shambles.

I never really drink at the match. I sit on the STFS.

But yesterday I decided to have one just before the game as we were there early. Queued 20mins.

Went down before half time, about 42nd minute. Queued all HT and had to give up as they were about to kick off for second half, and still about 15 in front of me.

A complete shambles.
Quite simple, really: BOYCOTT ALL KIOSKS at the next match - get it on social media now. Come on, surely it can happen. Get JK on it - if he can get fans to buy fklags for this club, he can get this done. Save Money AND get rid of the pathetic catering - surely NO fan can resist