PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cats

What's the story with the missing leg, Sepp?
One night, a few years back, the missus heard some mewling and sobbing outside the garden. She went out and found the kitten lying at the side of the road minus his leg - probably hit by a car. She brought him in, we gave him some cat painkillers, then we took him to the vet the next day - she amputated what was left of the leg.

Mrs Camelcoat just messaged me, our cat Ozzy has just done a massive dump on the bath🤣. Thing is hes never shat in the house, not even in his litter when he was a kitten. Must have worked out that's the room we do it in so why should he miss out.
Lot worse places he could have done it in. Just hope he doesn't make a habit of it.👏

Attachments

• IMG-20240222-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240222-WA0004.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 9
Mrs Camelcoat just messaged me, our cat Ozzy has just done a massive dump on the bath🤣. Thing is hes never shat in the house, not even in his litter when he was a kitten. Must have worked out that's the room we do it in so why should he miss out.
Lot worse places he could have done it in. Just hope he doesn't make a habit of it.👏

There goes my teatime appetite.

Sorry. Only looking at that now I realise how gross it is. Mrs isn't seeing the funny side either.🤢
That must have been the same doghouse I was in yesterday for referring to a cockeyed damsel on a dating show that flashed on as me lady channel hopped. Displacing the blame by stating other blokes might refer to her as s bit of a munter didnt seem to cut it.