PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cats

Thanks Justin
I need to revise my thinking on emotional attachment to animals. I have been saddened by the loss of an animal before but perhaps because this cat CHOSE us rather than the other way around, I'm a lot more than 'saddened'.

Im really not over Betty passing away in February. Even though she pissed all over my head in bed on her final morning. Only had her for three years but she was a constant companion during insomniac nights (often that she provoked) and a neverending source of entertainment. Entering the living room with a dripping chicken fillet in creamy mushroom sauce hanging out of her chops being the highlight. Which neighbours barbeque table did she pilfer that from?

Advice please. Id like another cat and am taken by Jolene attached plus one other. The missus is less than keen. Anyone got any proven tactics to sway the opposition that dont involve shouting and pointing. Crafty psychological strategies welcome.
Threaten to do the Cooking of Beans on Toast for an eternity and she'll succumb. 😂

Personally, I'd just get the cat, deal with the initial fallout (if there is one) and wade through 2 weeks of yada yada yada before it subsides back to normailty.

Bottom line, I will always choose my 2 cats over any female. Watching them both "play fight" right now over a spot by the curtains in the sunshine seals my point.

Waaaa!, let me goooooo human!

332139894_1275128969766881_2462430996320870016_n.jpg