PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cats

You're both fools. you have forgotten that my cats are Arabs....

like all Muslims they have ISIS connections and would simply chop you're cats heads off!

Yeah but individually soft as shit and have to hide behind masks, large groups and attack innocent people through suicide bombings

Had 3 cats, 2 still with me - Poppy is 16 tomorrow - and the only thing they've ever brought back is when Kurt used to bring elastic bands back.

Poppy has never ever left the back yard in her 16 years nor has Jessy who is almost 3. Kurt did though. Found the odd dead Spider though in the past!

:)

Had 3 cats, 2 still with me - Poppy is 16 tomorrow - and the only thing they've ever brought back is when Kurt used to bring elastic bands back.

Poppy has never ever left the back yard in her 16 years nor has Jessy who is almost 3. Kurt did though. Found the odd dead Spider though in the past!

I think me and JD are the forum cat wierdos.

Cats are gash.

Why anyone would want one as a pet is beyond me.

Companionship cha. I'd be lost without my 2 babies. I don't get Dogs but there you go, I wouldn't diss them, just not my bag.

Companionship cha. I'd be lost without my 2 babies. I don't get Dogs but there you go, I wouldn't diss them, just not my bag.

I think the fact I'm allergic to, and slightly scared of them, influences my view somewhat.

No offence meant pal.

I think the fact I'm allergic to, and slightly scared of them, influences my view somewhat.

No offence meant pal.

What scares you about them out of interest?
I appreciate cat is a broad term... maybe you're scared of lions rather than a house cat ;-)

Last edited:
What scares you about them out of interest?
I appreciate cat is a broad term... maybe your scared of lions rather than a house cat ;-)

The sudden movements they make, the way they skulk across the floor and then jump/pounce, petrifies me.

I'm fine with lions and tigers and the like, it's house cats that scare/worry me.

I'm an animal lover but, try as I might, I just don't get cats at all. I think I'll stick with dogs, though, by the sound of the ferocious cats around, my Labrador would be toast were he to happen upon the psychos owned by pneonliners.....

Hate cats.

Fucking arrogant, self centred, would vote Tory if they could pricks!!

And they use other people's gardens as a toilet which angers me.

They kill an estimated 55 million wild birds in the UK alone. Never mind all the other kinds of creatures they torture without eating.

+1
+1

I've nothing against cats that are fitted with bells to prevent them killing birds.... and cats that use cat litter in their own houses rather than shitting in my garden.

In fact I quite like them.

But all other cats should be painlessly shot.

In todays world its been said that cat choice is a subconscious indicator of ones position on the political spectrum. If its allowable in present society to discuss fur colour, as an owner of a calico bearing an even shade of white, dark brown and ginger, I think Ive got all angles covered in the event of any accusation of discriminatory attitude.

Just to note that it is national cat day today. Since Bettys just pilfered all the leftover chicken and stuffing off the bench in the time it took me to take out the bin on the front lawn, if she thinks Im going to give her an additional treat, she can sod off. Every day is Betty day seemingly.