What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

central league 2022/23

Cappy RSA

Forum Patron
Patron
Went to watch the reserves deservedly beat Stoke yesterday. I was interested to watch how Maguire played he was lively had three or four efforts and scored an early pen. O’Neill started quietly and looked half asleep for the first 20 mins but then started to have an impact and looked sharp.

Lewis Leigh again looked a class above as he has every time, I watched him. Dana Amaral is about 6 stone wet through but puts himself about in midfield and had a good run as did the lad Rio Pemberton when he came on as a sub.

Bambo looked out of sorts and went off early in the 2nd half after an earlier heavy tackle. Bauer looked commanding and plays the role that Huntingdon played last year.

I chatted to a scout from Carlisle when I was there, he was saying what an asset Huntingdon is for the club. Even though he’s played two tough games recently and was knackered he was in training at Carlisle even though they had an off day.

sapphire

First Team
I thought yesterday Maguire looked in the best physical condition in a long time, I might be day dreaming but if he could just get a first team goal or two it might set him off on a bit of a run. First viewing of Rio Pemberton thought he showed some nice touches and composure definitely one for the future. Thought Mawene application couldn’t be faulted but his passing was off.. Lewis Leigh played very well - looked like Diaby went off injured ( he’s not a RWB by the way )

SouthRibbleSim

First Team
Went to watch the reserves deservedly beat Stoke yesterday. I was interested to watch how Maguire played he was lively had three or four efforts and scored an early pen. O’Neill started quietly and looked half asleep for the first 20 mins but then started to have an impact and looked sharp.

Lewis Leigh again looked a class above as he has every time, I watched him. Dana Amaral is about 6 stone wet through but puts himself about in midfield and had a good run as did the lad Rio Pemberton when he came on as a sub.

Bambo looked out of sorts and went off early in the 2nd half after an earlier heavy tackle. Bauer looked commanding and plays the role that Huntingdon played last year.

I chatted to a scout from Carlisle when I was there, he was saying what an asset Huntingdon is for the club. Even though he’s played two tough games recently and was knackered he was in training at Carlisle even though they had an off day.
An absolute legend and professional, real asset for them.

Walton

Advisor to the Owner
I thought yesterday Maguire looked in the best physical condition in a long time, I might be day dreaming but if he could just get a first team goal or two it might set him off on a bit of a run. First viewing of Rio Pemberton thought he showed some nice touches and composure definitely one for the future. Thought Mawene application couldn’t be faulted but his passing was off.. Lewis Leigh played very well - looked like Diaby went off injured ( he’s not a RWB by the way )

Could he be a RB though if a back four was required ?

Yoowell

Forum Patron
Patron
It’s definitely make or break for Maguire and having done the extra training himself I was gutted when he was injured at Bamber Bridge.
I suppose the talkings over so it’s over to the player and I for one hope he proves a lot of supporters wrong.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron

He’s definitely got attributes - and a character that means you SO want him to succeed. It’s the hope that kills you!

PNEinPendle

Manager
Seani did look fit, but his inability to dominate a Stoke youth team left me very disappointed.