What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

central league 2022/23

PNEinPendle

Manager
It’s his first minutes on grass for over 8 weeks following a ruptured Achilles.
And your point is? I don’t think he has anything to offer us any more, other than an ability to shield a ball and lay it off.

The only reason people are mentioning him is because we only have 3 other fit forwards. O’Neill isn’t a striker, he’s a number 10, and I’m worried we’ll wreck his career if we play him up front.

WADSH

First Team
And your point is? I don’t think he has anything to offer us any more, other than an ability to shield a ball and lay it off.

The only reason people are mentioning him is because we only have 3 other fit forwards. O’Neill isn’t a striker, he’s a number 10, and I’m worried we’ll wreck his career if we play him up front.

Or enhance and improve it?

ernest

Forum Patron
Patron
Come on everybody. Just think - in a bit over an hour a football team with Lamb & Flag crest on their left breast may go out and actually score a goal. I'm getting excited.

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
FdLW3HxWYAIOnid.jpg:orig

OP
S

sports rehab

Advisor to the Owner
Full youth team huh. Are the senior lads on holiday for the international break? Would have expected fringe players to get minutes.
I would have thought the same....

some of them, Mikey; Bambo et al, have only played 1 game of footy since the season kicked off....

Glad that the loanees who arent on international duty can play....