PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Champions League /Europa League

Just seen an interview with him.
Not sure if it was immediately post match or from today but my god, it was a weak, passionless, mumbling bumbling couple of minutes clip about the loss.
Considering he's manager of arguably the worlds biggest club, it was embarrassing and I can't even stand Utd. United's three main rivals have Klopp, Guardiola and Tuchel in charge. If Utd employed any of them, you'd see the trophies stacking the shelves in the trophy room once again at Old Trafford (that hurt!🤣) because the squad is immensely talented.
I also read his interview earlier. He said he doesn't have an overarching philosophy and that football is a "simple game" and it's about passion and desire. At elite level, sadly for him it's anything but a simple game and I'm sure his colleagues at the other top clubs wouldn't think it's simple either, given how sophisticated they are tactically and how that has delivered major trophies for them.

I've said it before and I've said it again, United should be all over Antonio Conte whilst he's still out of work. But instead they've given Solskjaer a 3 year contract.

Solskjaer's mates like Neville clearly do a lot of his bidding and try to control the narrative in the press by lowering expectations. If any other club had signed Varane, Sancho and Cristiano Ronaldo over the summer, the likes of Neville would be saying they have to challenge for the title, yet because Ole is his mate he says they aren't quite ready yet.

I also read his interview earlier. He said he doesn't have an overarching philosophy and that football is a "simple game" and it's about passion and desire. At elite level, sadly for him it's anything but a simple game and I'm sure his colleagues at the other top clubs wouldn't think it's simple either, given how sophisticated they are tactically and how that has delivered major trophies for them.

I've said it before and I've said it again, United should be all over Antonio Conte whilst he's still out of work. But instead they've given Solskjaer a 3 year contract.

Solskjaer's mates like Neville clearly do a lot of his bidding and try to control the narrative in the press by lowering expectations. If any other club had signed Varane, Sancho and Cristiano Ronaldo over the summer, the likes of Neville would be saying they have to challenge for the title, yet because Ole is his mate he says they aren't quite ready yet.
Absolutely spot on, start to finish.

Ole is there to save the Glazers money. Once the sponsors start demanding success however, thats when he’ll be gone

Man United 2-1 down and in real danger of not qualifying out of a group of Atalanta, Villareal and Young Boys.

Ole in

Imagine writing an article about whether Ronaldo makes United a poorer team cos he doesn’t press
Gary Neville has been a disgrace. A lot of these articles are by Oles mates. Anything to take the blame off him.

Genuinely never seen a more protected manager in my life. Unfortunately most people who watch Sky can’t form an opinion for themselves, so regurgitate any old shite thats waffled on MNF as their own opinion.

Liverpool probably on their way out. 0-0 at half time at Anfield and 2-0 down on aggregate.
City atm going out on away goals.
If they do, that's them not advancing past the QF stages AGAIN under Pep Guardiola.
Chelsea maybe the only English semifinal team who I can't see winning the trophy.
Surely with all the talent at City's disposal, they should be doing better?
yes boss

Fucking hell. Rangers beat Dortmund 4-2 in Germany last night. Extraordinary result. Rangers were magnificent and Dortmund were appalling at the back, some of the worst defending I’ve seen at that level.

He’s got some stick on here before for being average but Ryan Kent looked absolute quality last night. Surely Premier League bound (maybe Dortmund might go in for him after his performance?)?

Also worth saying what a phenomenal talent Jude Bellingham is. His post-match conference was almost the most impressive thing. Said he was gonna pick up the rest of the players in the dressing room and make sure they don’t give up.

He’s 18.