PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Championship Fixtures for 2021-2022 season

The fixtures have not been kind to me…. Blackpool away in October, I will be on holiday in Lanzarote and Blackpool at home in March 2022 I will be be on holiday in Barbados…..

I find it appalling that you chose such destinations which were funded and involved in the slave trade, and mass murder.

The original natives of the Caribbean, the Lucayans, were wiped out by the Spanish , and Lanzarrote , a Spanish island, one of the Fortunate Islands, was a stopping off point for slave ships on there way to Africa.

Have you no shame?🙄

Not to mention the obvious green issues your flights cause with global warming 🥵

And as a note booking any overseas holiday during the football season will result in missing games, did you not realise that 😉.

Much better to book your holidays in Fleetwood and Heysham then you can get to the games.......😂😂😂😂

The difference is also the finney and the invincibles are at the side of the pitch.

I wouldn’t pay £36 to see most bands mate, so rovers can shove that one up their rotten crack.

As well as making money I would guess that’s one of Rovers tactics to reduce the away support so you are playing right into their hands.

And what ‘decent’ bands cost less than £40 to see these days?

As well as making money I would guess that’s one of Rovers tactics to reduce the away support so you are playing right into their hands.

And what ‘decent’ bands cost less than £40 to see these days?
You are a grumpy old stump pilot.

Shall I run all my away games and band based decisions by you now. Imagine the admin!

I'm not paying £36 as it's not worth it. I'd rather they (rovers scum) lost the money than it was 0.0827 decibels quieter, i'll take the risk. I never went last time and we still did ok, so whoopie doo.

The bands - no idea but the difference is it's a one off event, you don't get Metallica or in your case Milli Vanilli playing every fortnight.

In fact I am now going to organise a complete boycott of this game. You're making it out like it's a battle of wills between club and fan, see how far they can push us before we yield. Ridiculous.