PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Championship Shopping List

simon81

Patron
Championship Shopping List:

Nathan Byrne for me to make a start, a few others from the league 1 play offs sides would be maybe Che Adams of Sheff Utd, luongo of Swindon and Darikwa of Chesterfield. All look like they can play at a higher level to me

Nathan Byrne for me to make a start, a few others from the league 1 play offs sides would be maybe Che Adams of Sheff Utd, luongo of Swindon and Darikwa of Chesterfield. All look like they can play at a higher level to me

Luongo's going to Villa for about £4million plus yesterday was proof if you hassle him and don't give time on the ball he's nowhere near as good as he's hyped to be.

Very good player that byrne but speaking to swindon fans yesterday, hes off to briStol

Sign - Beckford
Sign - Gallagher
Sign - Johnstone
Improved Contract - Garner
Re-Sign - Huntington, Welsh, etc.

That is my immediate list.

Jamie Murphy at Sheff Utd

Darikwa and Byrne look decent young prospects as well.

Don't know much about other sides players so I'll leave it at that.

I thought Byrne was the only player that stood out for Swindon yesterday. Would love to get him! I doubt we can compete with Brizzle though. Jamie Murphy is an excellent shout!

Can't see us forking out fees other than for Sam Johnstone, I think we will be reliant of the free transfer/ loan market. I'd have Ross Wallace back personally.

Ben Pringle on a free anyone?

There seemed to be rumours about Pringle signing in the January transfer window, but it didn't happen. He has now refused to sign a new contract at Rotherham so I wouldn't be surprised to see him turn up at Deepdale.