Check This Out...

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron

What went through the head of Computer Doctors to come up with THAT logo??
Sex is in the eye of the beholder.

(Well, not literally. That would probably sting a bit)

OP
daddyman16

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
Amazing. Also check out Kim Peek the savant on which Dustin Hoffman based the character Rain Man on. The sheer amount of information he could take in and recall is superhuman. If you've got 45 mins to spare the film is well worth a watch.

My almost five year old son who is Autistic and non-verbal is similar, he can correctly identify 75% of the world's flags, knows the oceans and continents and can read in different languages. The other day he had a German vocabulary app on his iPad on, I was confused because the titles and menus weren't German, but Swedish. Just so happens he went into the options to change the language and was learning German with Swedish instructions 🤷‍♂️

nigelscamelcoat

Advisor to the Owner
My almost five year old son who is Autistic and non-verbal is similar, he can correctly identify 75% of the world's flags, knows the oceans and continents and can read in different languages. The other day he had a German vocabulary app on his iPad on, I was confused because the titles and menus weren't German, but Swedish. Just so happens he went into the options to change the language and was learning German with Swedish instructions 🤷‍♂️
That's amazing. I once met a 6 year old who could talk at detail, all the names of known Dinasaurs, when they became extinct and why.